The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the EBITDA of this type of business

xNostrumx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 5, 2020
Costa Rica
Hi have experience selling small online business with multiples around x3 - x5 her value.... But what need have an online business to get x7 - x12 her value?

I´m building a new brand and I m using these type of models with my brand

1 - Mobile App Saas (Apple Store / Google Play) : I m charging to the users monthly and yearly subscription and i m getting the mails of uses (so that way i can have a little more control)
2 - Self - Publishing: I m publishing books and audiobooks on my niche in platforms like Amazon, Audible, Findawayvoices
3 - Web: Actually I m selling my books using print on demand with Shopify (and using free traffic .... especially from my other sources) and i could sell original art using my Intellectual property ....

I could offer the same membership on my web that my mobiles apps but looks like this could make my business less passive (i don't enjoy using a human resource so I try to get everything automated or use freelance for a very specific task but i don't wish to have someone full time)

So if this business generates around 4.000.000 on revenue and has a margin around 70. How can this business be evaluated?

Looks like be the owner of rights of Audiobooks, books, and Art could have a lot of use and be very profitable .... that can be expanded to tons of products like merch, mobile games, and others stuff (my audience is very compatible with this type of products)

A lot of people try that i pay them a % but i always prefer to have full control over the copyright of all my material

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
x12 is quite simple - have 5 years of stable profit that isn't tied to you personally.

Mind x12, is for profit so if you have 70% margin you'd go about x7 yearly revenue.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.