The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How The Millionaire Fast Lane and Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby Changed my financial life forever

Anything related to matters of the mind

Altecdx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 27, 2020
South Africa
I bought Unscripted by MJ DeMarco on Amazon 2017. I did not read a single page till I watched a guy's YouTube video that talked about The Millionaire Fast Lane. So I got the book and I read it within 3 days. I also saw the audio on youtube I was listening to it day and night. I began to tell all my friends about this great book. I was a chronic procrastinator. I can procrastinate on how I have been procrastinating. I have great ideas that can turn into millions but I never took action until I read The millionaire Fast Lane. I started taking action and I read unscripted too. MJ DeMarco if you are reading this, you have done a lot to humanity and God will never forget your labor of love. I also bought your new book, that one is equally explosive.
Then I came across Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby, you won't miss the Facebook ads following you around, I succumbed to the advert and bought the kindle version. Reading the book is like connecting the dots from The Millionaire Fast lane. The two books opened my eyes to see what I have been playing with as a vehicle of investments. MJ Dermaco said you don't need to wait till you will not be able to enjoy your money to make money. Sabri Suby said the same thing that Facebook ads will make you insane money now and you will never have to wait until you are old to enjoy it .
I was fired up and did a 26 minutes webinar, praising MJ DeMarco and Sabri Suby for opening my eye, majority of people that watched the webinar was asking where to get the books. I know it will change the course of their lives too. Though I am approaching 60 years of age, I tell you my life has just begun. I will enjoy the rest of my life in riches and honor by God's grace.
If you will like to watch the webinar the link is below
View: https://youtu.be/YnfuPE2mBMo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
I bought Unscripted by MJ DeMarco on Amazon 2017. I did not read a single page till I watched a guy's YouTube video that talked about The Millionaire Fast Lane. So I got the book and I read it within 3 days. I also saw the audio on youtube I was listening to it day and night. I began to tell all my friends about this great book. I was a chronic procrastinator. I can procrastinate on how I have been procrastinating. I have great ideas that can turn into millions but I never took action until I read The millionaire Fast Lane. I started taking action and I read unscripted too. MJ DeMarco if you are reading this, you have done a lot to humanity and God will never forget your labor of love. I also bought your new book, that one is equally explosive.
Then I came across Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby, you won't miss the Facebook ads following you around, I succumbed to the advert and bought the kindle version. Reading the book is like connecting the dots from The Millionaire Fast lane. The two books opened my eyes to see what I have been playing with as a vehicle of investments. MJ Dermaco said you don't need to wait till you will not be able to enjoy your money to make money. Sabri Suby said the same thing that Facebook ads will make you insane money now and you will never have to wait until you are old to enjoy it .
I was fired up and did a 26 minutes webinar, praising MJ DeMarco and Sabri Suby for opening my eye, majority of people that watched the webinar was asking where to get the books. I know it will change the course of their lives too. Though I am approaching 60 years of age, I tell you my life has just begun. I will enjoy the rest of my life in riches and honor by God's grace.
What new book from MJ are you talking about? Think he only has 2 TMF and Unscripted .

BarKogan$

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 29, 2020
Thanks for sharing it with us!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I began to tell all my friends about this great book.

Thank you, appreciate the referrals!

Is there an actual physical book or is it just an audio book?

Wealth Exposed is a digital- or audio-book -- not a physical book. It is VERY short. It is FREE if you are a member of Kindle Unlimited. The story itself is about 20 minutes long. And yes, it is somewhat of a prelude to TMF and/or UNS.

Altecdx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 27, 2020
South Africa
Hey @Altecdx, great share ... thank you!

As well, thanks for nudging me to finish reading Sell Like Crazy

Bought it months ago, started reading it and just LOVE it so far, however, Time to finish reading it

All the very best to your successful future!!
You need to finish it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.