The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Nootropics Can Change Your Life

D

Deleted03867

Hello everyone!

Have you ever heard about nootropics?

These are substances that can be taken to improve your mental performance, in short.

I find this very interesting to think about how diet, chemicals, drugs and pretty much everything we can consume can be used to achieve what we want.

But this one "category" changed forever how I think today.

Listen, everyone is talking about proper mindset (which is VERY important), but...

... what if it is not the mindset alone, but it's actually about what exact substances do you consume as well?

Everyone is trying to change their way of thinking, but it is much harder when you do not take care of your brain, your health and what you eat.

Let's take someone who use drugs, for example. Drugs change your mindset INSTANTLY. One snort of cocaine and you are a GOD for the next hour, you can do everything with very pleasurable ease.
You do not have any brainfogs, any doubts about your decisions, you are just the best.
(I'm not persuading anyone to take any illegal substances!)

This sentence alone should convince you to be more serious and aware of these little, tricky things.
ONE, LITTLE THING can change the way you act and feel, doesn't matter who were you before taking it.

So what about nootropics? They boost you in very productive, healthy and powerful way.

The most great products release chemicals which are responsible for:
- motivation
- happiness
- fast thinking
- being healthier in general

If you actually take care of yourself, make yourself stronger, smarter, faster, better...
...then why you should have any doubts about yourself and your life, even if you are in bad situation? You know you will get yourself out of this!

Does person like this is depressed, sad and need to force himself to get out of their bed every damn day?

Think about it, and let me know what you think!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Please SEARCH before posting.