The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Much To Charge For A Sponsored Video on TikTok?

Marketing, social media, advertising

JRGEKKO

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 23, 2016
California
I got asked to promote a song on TikTok using my channel. All I have to do is play their song on any one of my videos. My TikTok account only has 10k followers. How much should I charge for a 15sec video?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I got asked to promote a song on TikTok using my channel. All I have to do is play their song on any one of my videos. My TikTok account only has 10k followers. How much should I charge for a 15sec video?

Ask them how much they usually pay; you can get to that point by asking them how many plays per day they want, how long they want to run their campaign for, and what kind of response they're expecting. Also ask how many other accounts they're using for this.

If they still don't give you a figure, maybe try approaching some accounts armed with all the information you've gathered, and say you have a song to promote and ask how much they'll charge you.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
I think your best option is putting yourself in the same scenario as them and reaching out to a profile undercover to see what they'd charge as @Roli said. If you can get 2 or 3 prices from other profiles that can give you a good idea of what to charge.

newzzy2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 24, 2019
JRGEKKO, I didn't purchase sponsored videos, but what our company did - we've simply created a channel on TikTok for our clients, who asked about it, then made some great short videos on it, and ordered some hundreds of likes using this popular service ( url: https://hypеtik.com/buy-tiktok-likes/ ). Maybe it will help in your situation as well. talking of which, it seems like TikTok will become even more popular than Instagram.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.