It's been too long since I have posted here, but I've been incredibly busy, and things are starting to speed up on my brewery startup. Here is a link to my progress thread: Progress Thread: Craft Brewery Startup
I have posted a job on elance.com for the company website development. I have received a few quotes and I am afraid I am getting some pretty high prices for this type of website. I posted on elance because I would really like to find a programmer in the Houston area that I can work with in the future on some other bigger projects that I have in mind.
What ballpark price do you guys think would be reasonable for a company website with the following features:
Here are a few brewery websites that are similar to what I am looking for:
I have posted a job on elance.com for the company website development. I have received a few quotes and I am afraid I am getting some pretty high prices for this type of website. I posted on elance because I would really like to find a programmer in the Houston area that I can work with in the future on some other bigger projects that I have in mind.
What ballpark price do you guys think would be reasonable for a company website with the following features:
- 7 pages total: Home page, Our Beers page, Tours page, Shop, The Brewery page (for pictures, videos, and a description of our equipment and process), News & Events page, and a Contact page.
- We would like a map feature that shows our location and can easily be viewed or loaded onto a smart-phone map
- Need links to and from our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- We have a logo, and would like the website to follow the theme from the logo
- I would also like some basic consultation on how to update/manage the website.
Here are a few brewery websites that are similar to what I am looking for:
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company - Texas' Oldest Craft Brewery
- Not a huge fan of this site, but the overall idea is similar: Rogue Ales
- This is one of my favorites, very simple and easy to navigate: (512) Brewing Company -
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
