- Joined
- Jul 14, 2011
- Messages
- 310
Rep Bank
$665
$665
User Power: 40%
Well I'm putting some stuff together and I have come to the not fun legal part of things.
I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever - how much does it cost, generally, to have a contract/agreement/"Terms and Conditions" written?
As my service involves bringing buyers and sellers together, I'm pretty sure I would need a VERY solid contract in order to protect my business from problems arising between buyer and seller that don't involve me. Also, I will need to specify a % cut that I will take from sellers transactions and make sure that they are legally obligated to pay.
I'm thinking I would need 2 separate contracts - 1 for the buyers and 1 for the sellers. Not sure though.
Any estimate?
I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever - how much does it cost, generally, to have a contract/agreement/"Terms and Conditions" written?
As my service involves bringing buyers and sellers together, I'm pretty sure I would need a VERY solid contract in order to protect my business from problems arising between buyer and seller that don't involve me. Also, I will need to specify a % cut that I will take from sellers transactions and make sure that they are legally obligated to pay.
I'm thinking I would need 2 separate contracts - 1 for the buyers and 1 for the sellers. Not sure though.
Any estimate?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
