The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how much can you change in 3 months

good rebel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 2, 2019
pardon on my english
first of all i am writing this to thank mj for writing unscripted which opened my eyes to a new prespective
hello guys i am an 18 yr boy from India this was my last day of school and i have 3 months of vacation aka free time and i want to change my life for good all of my family members want me to go to college except my father. he have faith in me and i was able to convince him about the scrip but the rest of the family members are against this decision .so with this vacation time i have to prove them that they are by adding values to peoples life and making some bucks.
i am not ready to give up cause this is my only option to get out of the script and i have no other way around hope you guys can give me some tips on my journey.

thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
A lot of progress can be made in 3 solid months of work.

Don’t come into it with expectations about what you will or will not achieve in 3 months.

Just execute, fail, repeat.

The worst thing you can do with these 3 months is sit around and action-fake.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
As far as going to college, don't decide against until you really have something to show for it (businesswise).

good rebel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 2, 2019
A lot of progress can be made in 3 solid months of work.

Don’t come into it with expectations about what you will or will not achieve in 3 months.

Just execute, fail, repeat.

The worst thing you can do with these 3 months is sit around and action-fake.
thanks for the reply me and my friend are planning to start a small food court/food stand on road side any advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
thanks for the reply me and my friend are planning to start a small food court/food stand on road side any advice.
My advice is this: just get started.

1 > 0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.