- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 343
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 112%
I don't know about you guys but my bathroom counter is very messy. On one side I have my deodorant, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, contact solution, contact case, shaving gel, razor, brush. I am a guy so im guessing girls may have more stuff (Curling iron, hair bands, perfume). I am thinking of making an organizer where you could put everything. I imagine it having removable parts so if you want to add something (Such as two tooth brushes) or remove something (If you dont wear contacts) you could. I also want it to include some simple things such as an automatic toothpaste and contact solution dispenser. I will be adding ideas as they some to me. I am thinking about licensing this product. How many of you would be interested?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
