The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Many 16 Year Olds Are Here?

Where you 16 or younger when you found this site?

• Yes

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 66.2%

• Total voters

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Real simple, how many here are 16 Y/O or younger? Or, were you 16 Y/O or younger when you found this site?

Please no 16 Y/O's suck posts.
Please no old people suck posts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Do you mind me asking what is the reason for the question?
First, I am curious.
Second, we have a new young guy that thinks he's beyond special because he's here at such a young age.
I think we have many young people here.

G

Guest34764

First, I am curious.
Second, we have a new young guy that thinks he's beyond special because he's here at such a young age.

We do have a lot of younger folk here.Being young here doesn't make you special.It just gives you more room for failure. :)

p.s I'll link a few younger folks here but I'm not going to waste my time looking for them.

@Nicole Sprague
@Verge
@VisionaryMotives
@Yeezy

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream&Achieve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 24, 2015

Verge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Dec 31, 2015
First, I am curious.
Lol I love that "I think I'm special." ANYONE who is 16 and on this forum is a couple steps ahead of their peers. Just saying.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Lol I love that "I think I'm special." ANYONE who is 16 and on this forum is a couple steps ahead of their peers. Just saying.
Your attitude is inappropriate at any age.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
G

Guest34764

How are you steps ahead of anyone on this forum?

A 16-year-old can only do so much.

Any adult who is actively on this forum and applies TFL is steps ahead of you in reality.

They are allowed to do so much more than a teenager can do.

The way you're acting in the other threads suggests to me that you're actually 8. :hilarious:

Verge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Dec 31, 2015
How are you steps ahead of anyone on this forum?

A 16-year-old can only do so much.

Any adult who is actively on this forum and applies TFL is steps ahead of you in reality.

They are allowed to do so much more than a teenager can do.

The way you're acting in the other threads suggests to me that you're actually 8. :hilarious:
Go read my thread I posted. Peers is not the people on this forum. The people on this form including Jon.a and daivey are miles ahead of me. No doubt about that. Peers are: the people you go to school with, the people you worked with (highschoolers), generally just the people you are around. For some, its people older than you, others its people the same age as you. A majority of the kids in my grade, and around my age, smoke some weed, ignore school, and play call of duty all day. Thats for me. So when, "youre the same as every other 16 year old" comes up, its reasonable to say "No, I most certainly am not." The purpose of this forum IMO is to post the knowledge you have and to learn as much as possible, not to have arguments all day long about he said she said. My final point is, if you have found this forum, and have read TMF, you have majority of what you need to be successful, smoking dope and playing COD though, gives you nothing. Hope this clears everything up :)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I have great respect for all of you being here. I don't need you to be telling me that I should have great respect for your being here.

Where the hell do you get your patience from

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Joined the forum when I had just turned 16.

Understand the attitude, everyone's 6'3 and bulletproof on some level when they're 16.

Are you ahead of those your age who are smoking weed and playing CoD? Possibly. Some will be dead from drug overdoses when you are 20, others will be multi-millionaires from signing a music label or starting a youtube channel.

No way to tell really, just keep to your path and work as hard as you can on that. Don't worry about where everyone else is in life compared to you or you will never end up happy.

The point is if the path you are on puts you at better odds of future success, whether that be a year, or 20 years in the future. If so, great keep going. If not, change your strategy. Has worked for me at least...

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
If one hasn't been done already, we should do a poll for the different age groups. ages 17 and below, 18-29, 30-40, 41-50, etc. I'd be interested in seeing the average age group here.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
When I was 19, I didn't understand why Best Buy didn't recognize my genius and make me the CEO of Best Buy.

Now at 45, and friends with the real CEO of Best Buy, I realize at 45 there's still a lot I don't know.

I applaud the 16 year old kids that are here. When I was 16, I was focused on one thing, and it's wasn't business.

However, 16 year olds... you can demonstrate your maturity by demonstrating respect for those that have gone before you.

One of the people you have disrespected is a military veteran, who volunteered to serve the United States citizens and protect our right to freedom of assembly, and freedom of speech --- two of the very things that allow this forum to exist. I'm not going to sit here and watch this forum become a high school drama playground discussion. So, if you want to play with the big people and be treated like an adult, act like it. Show some respect, listen more than you speak, and leap years ahead of your peers by absorbing the best that the Fast Lane forum has to give.

You're welcome here. I am glad you are here. You don't know how much you don't know, but you have a chance to change the world and it can start here.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
When i was 16 this forum barely existed... not fair! youtube was in its infancy... facebook wasn't around... myspace was big but i didnt have one...

its 2016 and this is a massively visited forum, ur not a special 16 year old snowflake for having "discovered" this forum and the book...

I wonder if i'd have spent so many hours playing games at 16 if it was 2016, theres just so much more access to good educational material then ever before!

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
If one hasn't been done already, we should do a poll for the different age groups. ages 17 and below, 18-29, 30-40, 41-50, etc. I'd be interested in seeing the average age group here.
So do it.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
At the time I was 16, MSN had its high times, Facebook was on the come up and YouTube was getting more and more popular. For all those 16 years olds on here, be glad you found that place so early in your life. When I was 16 I had not much on my mind besides party, and hanging with my friends. I finished reading TMF and discovered this place with 23 (I'm still 23); and even if I wouldn't change a thing in my past, because all that led me to where I am today, just take a second and imagine how far you can get until you are 23 if you absorb the knowledge on here and put it into the right action.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.