The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How MAD are you? Using Anger to drive change.

Anything related to matters of the mind

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
One thing that has consistently helped me to change my behaviors is to make myself mad at whatever circumstances I want to change. To finally make myself fed up with whatever I’m trying to change. If you’re content with your current lot in life, you’ll do nothing to change it. And even worse - if you lie to yourself and tell yourself you’re satisfied.

Anger drives action. Pain drives action. Anger has an evolutionary purpose to motivate people to change whatever circumstance. If someone disrespects your wife, you’ll get mad and put the disrespectful party in their place so it never happens again. The 1960s - minorities finally started getting mad that they were treated as second class citizens. What happened? That anger drove change. They refused to keep accepting the things they've always accepted.

So if you want to drive change - made yourself MAD. How have these circumstances hurt your life. What do you want. What has it taken from you. What could your life be like if you had the things or circumstances you wanted. How many times have you justified your conditions and mentally tricked yourself.. “oh it’s not so bad”

If you can connect pain and anger to your current circumstances in life, you'll have a much easier time changing them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
To make it equation, Pain + Anger = Change Behavior
My Man, Love your posts as always.
More like Rage & Demanding from thyself.
Get Mad at the current status quo.
Hell Yes!

A_Random_Guy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
May 27, 2019
India
I believe anger is an emotion which has a great impact on our motivation but lasts momentarily. However, the anger to change, to prove and to achieve ignites a spark which eventually grows as time passes.

Actions taken due to that push, suddenly starts becoming exciting and the madness due to pain and anger becomes madness due to excitement and zeal of pursuing something we love.

If the goal you're working upon matches your skills, you'll be in the flow.

If you can connect pain and anger to your current circumstances in life, you'll have a much easier time changing them.
Pain, anger, love and pride - the four strongest emotions that can change one's life drastically.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
One thing that has consistently helped me to change my behaviors is to make myself mad at whatever circumstances I want to change. To finally make myself fed up with whatever I’m trying to change. If you’re content with your current lot in life, you’ll do nothing to change it. And even worse - if you lie to yourself and tell yourself you’re satisfied.

Anger drives action. Pain drives action. Anger has an evolutionary purpose to motivate people to change whatever circumstance. If someone disrespects your wife, you’ll get mad and put the disrespectful party in their place so it never happens again. The 1960s - minorities finally started getting mad that they were treated as second class citizens. What happened? That anger drove change. They refused to keep accepting the things they've always accepted.

So if you want to drive change - made yourself MAD. How have these circumstances hurt your life. What do you want. What has it taken from you. What could your life be like if you had the things or circumstances you wanted. How many times have you justified your conditions and mentally tricked yourself.. “oh it’s not so bad”

th.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.