"25 YEARS"
That is actually what a friend of mine said while giving a talk at a book store in Manhattan promoting his 3rd suspense novel. His path to the Fastlane was always writing. He wanted to be an author and he made it! He has been writing since at least high school in the 80s and he has now been interviewed in magazines and on television about his novels.
He did exactly what MJ said. He put himself out there and created his own luck. I don't know how much money he makes on his writing yet but he is doing what he wants for a living and is happy. And I think his writing gets better with each book. I think his 3rd book is his best so far.
I would put his name and book titles here as long as MJ is OK with it but I want to make sure first. He lives in New Orleans and seem to fly into NY every few months to do an interview, promote his book and visit family.
it seems like he made it to the Fastlane to me
That is actually what a friend of mine said while giving a talk at a book store in Manhattan promoting his 3rd suspense novel. His path to the Fastlane was always writing. He wanted to be an author and he made it! He has been writing since at least high school in the 80s and he has now been interviewed in magazines and on television about his novels.
He did exactly what MJ said. He put himself out there and created his own luck. I don't know how much money he makes on his writing yet but he is doing what he wants for a living and is happy. And I think his writing gets better with each book. I think his 3rd book is his best so far.
I would put his name and book titles here as long as MJ is OK with it but I want to make sure first. He lives in New Orleans and seem to fly into NY every few months to do an interview, promote his book and visit family.
it seems like he made it to the Fastlane to me
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
