The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I was able to make $10,000 this month, and I'm just getting started.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Con-Artist

New Contributor
Apr 3, 2019
Hello, my name is Con Man Carl and I am 22 years old from Las Vegas. A few months ago I was a regular college student, I worked a part time job serving at a restaurant and went to school full time. I was struggling going from school to work, finding time to do homework, and try to have a social life. Due to having school all day and work all night I found myself slowly fading away from friends and family. I was not enjoying my time being young; I wanted a change, I needed a change.

I have always considered myself an entrepreneur. I started off in the forex market when I was young, yet due to my impatience and thinking forex was a get rich scheme inevitably I failed. Next came e-commerce, this I had a little more success in, but I just wasn't raking in enough to get all of my bills paid. I soon after started my ATM business, but finding a location to put this ATM was very difficult I went to 30+ businesses and they all said no, due to my age and lack of "maturity". My failures were starting to outweigh my successes. I decided to leave put all of my focus back into school,instead of trying to make it myself.

THAT IS until a few months ago when I ran into the opportunity of a life time. I was introduced into this item called a "can filter". What this is a product that allows you to reset and freeze the miles on all BMWs and Mercedes. When I first heard of this, I said to myself "there is no way, how is this possible". Looking into it further how this product accomplishes its duty is it blocks the ECU from reading the rest of the car. When I knew how it worked, it instantly came to me that I should sell this product to the owners of BMWs and Mercedes. Something that allows you to reset the miles on your car, THATS PRICELESS! This could make a car that has 50,000+ miles on it, go back down to 0 if you wanted. This would add thousands of dollars of value to any car.

This product is not illegal for personal use, but as far as reselling your car with it on and lying to the customer about how many miles is on the car could potentially be trouble. But I was not concerned, as a salesman I figured I could word my way around this issue, and hint at the value it could add to your car but not encourage them to use it for such reasons. As long as I sold the can filter as a personal item, what they chose to do with there car was not my concern. A man can give you a broken item, and whether you chose to resell or use this item for personal use is not the concern or problem of the man who gave it to you.

But to be safe I told my sellers not use my real name or a real company name when selling the can filter and only accepted cash, that way if someone were to try to find me there would not be a way to. The first thing I did was create a team. I got a few friends of mine who I knew were passionate, and hard working. We created a sales pitch, and they got knocking door to door, we were selling these can filters anywhere between $500-$3,000. I told my team since I could get the filters I would supply however many they sell, and they would get 30%. Essentially I wasn't getting my hands dirty, and we all were getting paid. We started selling them last month in more affluent areas, and I just broke $10,000 in a month. As stated in the title, I am just getting started and plan on growing this business.

If you are interested in buying a can filter I am willing to sell it to you for $400 if you buy 2 or more or $600 for just the one if you want to try it out yourself. If you want to do some research before purchasing google "bmw or mercedes can filter". Or you can email me if you are interested [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Get a read on this crap...

OMFG. So much WRONG on so many levels...

TLDR: I'm a scam artist and I think my scam artistry is a business.
TLDR2: I found a why to profit on MILEAGE FRAUD, I'm such a genius!

I think I'll send his IP to the FBI. I'm sure they'd be interested in someone engaged in mileage fraud. If he's a legit business man, he should have nothing to worry about, eh?

I left this thread up here so everyone can witness how easy it is to DELUDE yourself into thinking you're a business man or an entrepreneur. No, you're a scam artist. You're no better than a drug dealer.

Give me an FN break.

User was promptly BANNED and his username changed ... not only for self-promoting, because we don't need any thieves at this forum.

Excuse me while I go pick up my mouth which dropped to the floor...

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
I think I'll send his IP to the FBI. I'm sure they'd be interested in someone engaged in mileage fraud. If he's a legit business man, he should have nothing to worry about, eh?
He'll just "word his way around this issue" since he's such an incredible salesman.

Bach89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 24, 2016
You're a god damn scumbag and nobody gives a shit about this disgusting "get rich while ripping people off" scheme. GTFO.

Bach89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 24, 2016
He'll just "word his way around this issue" since he's such an incredible salesman.
His "I just sell the product, what happens after that is not my concern" statement: How's that work for gun and drug dealers when they get to court?

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
With a screen name of con-artist I was expecting something very different.... (extreme sarcasm)

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018
I was shocked that was his user name until I saw MJ changed it for him.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
What's even worse is people bought these things. Who's the bigger crook, the crook or the crook that buys from the crook? Sorry Star Wars fans, couldn't help myself.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Go get that money :D

Say its for "educational purposes" - what ever the customer does with it is their problem.

Make sure you have insurance and talk to lawyers to ensure you can't get into trouble for this.

I must admit its a bit edgy, but hey - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck to ya.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
upload_2019-4-3_23-41-4.jpeg

upload_2019-4-3_23-41-31.jpeg

tenor.gif

Chandler Ruffini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 28, 2019
*enters thread to see the get rich fast scam*
not disappointed..

some people will do whatever they can to make a quick buck..

MrChill

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you for banning this value cheater. A community is only as good as the garbage it takes out to the curb before it starts stinking up your pristine home. Good riddance!

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Good job on the quick reaction MJ. I'm baffled as to how this guy thought he was providing value to anyone.

"Here, let me sell you this tool. What it does is protecting you from getting followed by your attacker by slicing their tires open. I call it the 'stolen knife'. It's used, but works like a brand new one!"

guaava23

Ready for the FastLane Living!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Feb 25, 2019
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Good job on the quick reaction MJ. I'm baffled as to how this guy thought he was providing value to anyone.

"Here, let me sell you this tool. What it does is protecting you from getting followed by your attacker by slicing their tires open. I call it the 'stolen knife'. It's used, but works like a brand new one!"

HAHA. The value to swindle the buyer when you sell your car to make $1000's more. What a dip$hit!

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Wow, hope I never run into this guy. Sad to think that THIS is his idea of value.

With the forum growing in size, I'm sure now it's a double-edged sword; seeing your hard work grow, but also seeing an increase in scam artists like this.

We appreciate you, MJ!

Valhalla

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Mar 6, 2019
I gotta say, that was a good read. Don't often get a full write up from criminals.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
When its so wrong on so many levels you wonder if you are now morally responsible to report this guy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.