The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I got my first 3 customers

Anything related to matters of the mind

karmazon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 12, 2012
Orange County, Ca
I stumbled upon this website recently: How I Got My First 3 Customers
It's a website where entrepreneurs share stories of how they got their first 3 customers. I think anyone who's making excuses can benefit from seeing that you don't have to start big.

Also I wonder if any successful entrepreneurs here have similar stories they can share?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tormat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 28, 2012
US
Well, I think you wanted to start this same disscussion here so here goes.. (though I have not hit the line that I would call success, though its far from failure as well)

When I brought my product into work and told people about it, it kinda sold itself. I thought it was going to be hard to sell the 20 jars i made, but all where sold in about 1 hour. Thats when I knew I needed it to be a real business...

karmazon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 12, 2012
Orange County, Ca
Well, I think you wanted to start this same disscussion here so here goes.. (though I have not hit the line that I would call success, though its far from failure as well)

When I brought my product into work and told people about it, it kinda sold itself. I thought it was going to be hard to sell the 20 jars i made, but all where sold in about 1 hour. Thats when I knew I needed it to be a real business...

That's great tormat. May I ask what your product is?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tormat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 28, 2012
US
I sell a mustard sauce. It's my own recipe and my sales rate is about 85% of those who try it and repurchace rate is high as well. Its one of those "if i can get you to try it you will buy it" products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.