The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How does one Market Real Estate Online to foreign Investors when the Real Estate is located in Kenya?

Marketing, social media, advertising

FAREED

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 10, 2023
I am in a conundrum of sorts. I run an Online digital marketing company which focuses on real estates. The other day, I was approached by a new client. The client is a Developer who has multiple properties in Africa specifically Kenya. He walked into my office with a proposal. He wanted his Real Estate properties sold off by the end of June 2023, we are in March 2023 as I write this post. So my question is, how can I accomplish this as I am looking for foreign Clients interested in buying Real Estate in Kenya to be precise?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I would have said - ask for some money upfront, but I will be a tough sell.

But if you could get some money upfront, use it to run ads on FB and sell it that way.

But realistically, he has probably approached 10 other people and asked them to sell his properties too.

So you're not the only one trying to sell these properties... which makes it harder to sell.

I dunno mate, join FB groups and post the properties there.

You could also try this tactic;

FAREED

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 10, 2023
I would have said - ask for some money upfront, but I will be a tough sell.

But if you could get some money upfront, use it to run ads on FB and sell it that way.

But realistically, he has probably approached 10 other people and asked them to sell his properties too.

So you're not the only one trying to sell these properties... which makes it harder to sell.

I dunno mate, join FB groups and post the properties there.

You could also try this tactic;

Thanks mate, you know the interesting thing about laying out your problems onto The Fastlane Forum is that you actually get fast and I mean fast lane, fast answers. I'll actually join FB pages and post the properties there and see how it goes. I'm also tryin out the angle on the church sale thread link you posted. Will keep you updated on how it goes. Thank you once again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.