- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
I really need to sit down face to face with someone that knows about taxes and forex trading...
Its so new, few individuals do it so few accountants Ive spoken with even know what it is let alone know anything about it. right now Im not worth their time to find out...
Am I looking at the wrong type of advisor here? Is there someone else that I need to contact to get information?
If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. I really dont want to be a burden to Diane! shes been awesome at answering my questions.
I need alot more info tho, Id really like to figure it out...
Its so new, few individuals do it so few accountants Ive spoken with even know what it is let alone know anything about it. right now Im not worth their time to find out...
Am I looking at the wrong type of advisor here? Is there someone else that I need to contact to get information?
If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. I really dont want to be a burden to Diane! shes been awesome at answering my questions.
I need alot more info tho, Id really like to figure it out...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
