I'm looking for advice here. I've been talking with a manufacturer through Globalsources. I was searching for them specifically because I wanted to source directly from them as I trust their product.
The sales rep requests 100% payment upfront for the first order. They want a bank wire transfer. (TT)
They are a Chinese company with HSBC bank Honk Kong.
My question is how do I verify the bank info they sent me? I don't have any reason to doubt them other than being cautious that they are who they say they are. Do I contact their bank or mine?
Thanks for any tips.
The sales rep requests 100% payment upfront for the first order. They want a bank wire transfer. (TT)
They are a Chinese company with HSBC bank Honk Kong.
My question is how do I verify the bank info they sent me? I don't have any reason to doubt them other than being cautious that they are who they say they are. Do I contact their bank or mine?
Thanks for any tips.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
