The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you guys approach the subject of 'interest'?

Anything related to matters of the mind

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Sep 26, 2021
For example, I've been seeing a lot of articles about how hot TikTok Shop is right now.

But ecommerce dreads me really. I hate it with passion.

Would you still go forward and try it out despite this feeling?

Hatred is just an emotion at the end of the day, I can still force my hands to get into it technically.

Do I listen to the logical part of my brain telling me to try it out or should I respect how I feel about it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
For example, I've been seeing a lot of articles about how hot TikTok Shop is right now.

Hatred is just an emotion at the end of the day, I can still force my hands to get into it technically.

Do I listen to the logical part of my brain telling me to try it out or should I respect how I feel about it?
I would not get into something I passionately hated from the start

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Money. Chasing.

Go back and read the books again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Which one is the logical part of your brain?

"TikTok shop being hot and trendy" is not a logical argument.

It's your inner money chaser that is getting greedy, which is also an emotion.

Your personal likes and dislikes are completely irrelevant to the market. Nobody cares about you.

Consumers follow their own passions and the latest trends. They seek comfort and are willing to fork money to get it.

Entrepreneurs are the opposite. They pursue difficulty and fix problems for other people. Problems are HARD and unpleasant to deal with - by definition.

You can't consume your way into team producer. (@Andy Black © All rights reserved)

You can't enter the market with a consumer mindset, expecting to get producer results.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.