The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do i learn how to code?

shelton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 5, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
This looks pretty damn good, thanks for sharing!
I’ve been looking online on how to post a website on
This looks pretty damn good, thanks for sharing!
but I can’t find a good way to post my website online so many people are able to create and post their own websites online can I do it for free if so how

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
I’ve been looking online on how to post a website on
but I can’t find a good way to post my website online so many people are able to create and post their own websites online can I do it for free if so how

What do you mean by post your website online?

You can definitely get an application up and running or a website displayed online for free.

GitHub pages will host your web projects for free. Just upload the HTML/CSS/JavaScript to a github pages repository and you can redirect your URL there. A quick google search will show you how.

Web applications can be hosted on sites such as Heroku. Heroku has a free tier to build your project. However, performance is not something that will be optimal on this plan. The 7 dollar/month tier will at least keep your dyno from shutting off which essentially means it won't take 30 seconds to load your app when you first type in your URL. The dyno shuts off every 30 minutes of inactivity I believe on the free plan. A large scale application is going to cost 1000s per month. By that time hopefully you'd have the capital/investment to keep it rolling.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hey guys, my first post here. Just finish the book and it has definitely changed my life. I have great tech ideas but no programming skills. I don't want to outsource, this knowledge is important to me. So whats the best way to learn how to code to create websites? Thanks in advance.
Start reading HTML-XHTML and CSS all in one for dummies by ANDY HARRIS....a very good book to start with!.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.