The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I implement e-sign functionality in my website, so that user can sign loan agreements online?

How do I implement e-sign functionality in my website, so that user can sign loan agreements online?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

markz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2019

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
It'd probably be smarter to have it done via email and DocuSign. This way you get their opt in for email marketing, and you use a trusted and legally binding e-sign platform.

Signing a loan on a website also sounds sketchy as hell. No one does this.

D

Deleted50669

@Scot 's recommendation is correct, DocuSign would be a better route to achieve this. If you really want to do it custom, you'd likely have to enable user authentication, which would require creating and storing user credentials in your database. Then, when the user logs in using whatever authentication process you've implemented, they would use their authentication token to authorize the loan signature. This is not a fun thing to build (I know that because I'm building an authentication module right now). So, unless you have a database and server to handle this level of user security, a plugin like docusign is the best way to go. You dont want to put yourself at risk by having people sign things without being authenticated first.

cjosh

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 2, 2019
This is a free tool, but has all the features that you find in a professional version. With Ultra Signatures you can quickly convert a PDF or Word document into gather electronic signatures, and share this document also. This has other features also, like Document Management, document merging, Workflow process, Custom Forms, the nice thing is it has a free version with all these features but there is a limit on how many documents you can use in a month.[/QUOTE]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.