The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I expand? Whats next? Overwhelmed.

jb21

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Apr 23, 2018
NC
Hey all

Came across this forum today as I am currently at a standstill at my side hustle I made with a friend. My niche is selling soccer goals/benches/other equipment. I coach soccer so this seems fitting since I am always meeting new coaches who may need equipment. I dropship these items and make about 15% on an order. These are high ticket items, with each item being about $900.
My friend and I have started in March and currently have 9 customers just through me meeting people through coaching. Thankfully we arent in the red.

With that being said, I want it to grow of course. I have tried google Adwords, received some clicks, but had no conversions. To be fair, I am not the best with social media/online marketing. I have also tried to understand SEO, which I seem to be "okay" with.

My question is, where do I go from here? As someone who isnt the best via SEO or online marketing, what the heck do I do next?

Things I want to achieve:
Organic SEO- Id love for people to google something and have me pop on the first page of google.

Google Ads- Id love to master this. I have the basic idea of it, have taken the google adwords course, but didnt seem to get the best conversions.

To be fair, my website compared to my competitors has the lowest prices.

At your convenience please take a look at my site and give me you thoughts.

Yoursoccerstore.com

Thanks all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Reactions: Kid

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey jb21, firstly, welcome aboard.

Your website has a remarkable set of products. I'm not too sure how long you have been in business, but, I highly respect the relationships you are building by actually meeting with people one-on-one and sharing what you do/have to offer. That is a step in the right direction.

Andy Black, one of our many veteran Fastlaners, has a remarkable Adwords Course that can absolutely assist you in genuinely building your audience organically, and no, I'm not "just" trying to sell you on some other course, beyond the course, he really helps in guiding one ahead in building audiences organically, you can check it out and decide from there, or you can reach out to him, prior to deciding to sign-up so you can determine your next step.

I'm also not sure if you ever got your hands on either of the books the forum is built around, but, it has remarkable insight in helping us grow our businesses from the beginning to maturity and beyond - the type of information that no one else will ever teach you, and there are many important principles that help differentiate the actions we take which determines our superb success from the rest. I've recognised you mentioned your price is the lowest compared to your competitors, honestly, once you are bringing that genuinity and meeting your customers ALL the way, you wouldn't have to worry about compromising on price over your competitors. Once the principles are employed, you would be able to charge top dollar in equivalence to your quality and still be guaranteed to land your customers/sell out your products.

I wish you the best in all your endeavours and look forward to reading more about your success as time goes by.

Beast Of Ecom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 28, 2018
United Kingdom
Your site could do with improving is not that visually appealing to me anyway.

Also I checked and you do not even have a Facebook pixel installed for basic retargeting. If you're selling high ticket items you HAVE to retarget because most of the people who land on your store will NOT buy first time round.

Retargeting is essential

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.