The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I enter the fastlane (frustration)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I've read TMF and Unscripted . I get the point, I want to live a great life in the fastlane.
I understand both books, the points being made, what to do about it etc.

My only and always struggle is ' WHAT TO DO '. It's bothering me so so so so much it's making me feel sick and demotivated.

No I don't like my job, I would love to quit it.
I just don't know what I can offer for value. When I take a look at Udemy I'm looking at 100 courses and with 90 I think ' sounds interesting ' and when I enter the course I'm ' this is not what I want '.

I really want to find where I can provide value and impact millions of people.
How do I find it? Where do I find my strength and willingness to enter the fastlane?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I've read TMF and Unscripted . I get the point, I want to live a great life in the fastlane.
I understand both books, the points being made, what to do about it etc.

My only and always struggle is ' WHAT TO DO '. It's bothering me so so so so much it's making me feel sick and demotivated.

No I don't like my job, I would love to quit it.
I just don't know what I can offer for value. When I take a look at Udemy I'm looking at 100 courses and with 90 I think ' sounds interesting ' and when I enter the course I'm ' this is not what I want '.

I really want to find where I can provide value and impact millions of people.
How do I find it? Where do I find my strength and willingness to enter the fastlane?
Read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Should give you a hint.

You might realise eventually that many market problems can be solved with some already available skills and resources. And you might not need udemy to learn them!

Have you done any extra-curricular activities? Landed a job? Sold anything like popcorn or lemonade before? Your past experiences could have helped you understand where SOME of your strengths and weaknesses lie. Do a bit of self-reflection on this for a bit as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.