The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How do I enter the fastlane (frustration)

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I've read TMF and Unscripted. I get the point, I want to live a great life in the fastlane.
I understand both books, the points being made, what to do about it etc.

My only and always struggle is ' WHAT TO DO '. It's bothering me so so so so much it's making me feel sick and demotivated.

No I don't like my job, I would love to quit it.
I just don't know what I can offer for value. When I take a look at Udemy I'm looking at 100 courses and with 90 I think ' sounds interesting ' and when I enter the course I'm ' this is not what I want '.

I really want to find where I can provide value and impact millions of people.
How do I find it? Where do I find my strength and willingness to enter the fastlane?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I've read TMF and Unscripted. I get the point, I want to live a great life in the fastlane.
I understand both books, the points being made, what to do about it etc.

My only and always struggle is ' WHAT TO DO '. It's bothering me so so so so much it's making me feel sick and demotivated.

No I don't like my job, I would love to quit it.
I just don't know what I can offer for value. When I take a look at Udemy I'm looking at 100 courses and with 90 I think ' sounds interesting ' and when I enter the course I'm ' this is not what I want '.

I really want to find where I can provide value and impact millions of people.
How do I find it? Where do I find my strength and willingness to enter the fastlane?
Read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Should give you a hint.

You might realise eventually that many market problems can be solved with some already available skills and resources. And you might not need udemy to learn them!

Have you done any extra-curricular activities? Landed a job? Sold anything like popcorn or lemonade before? Your past experiences could have helped you understand where SOME of your strengths and weaknesses lie. Do a bit of self-reflection on this for a bit as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom