What's new

How do I best monetize a Google Apps Script for Google Sheets?

Idea threads
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ipsofacto

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 71%
I have developed a useful Google Sheets script as a Google Apps Script (GAS). What's the best way to sell it? I know you can publish an add-on in the Google store but it seems that's only for free downloads? Or maybe I can set up a shopify website and have people download the script? But then how do I prevent people from just copying it / torrenting it? Not sure about the best way to sell this thing. But it's useful and I couldn't find a working version myself so I had it developed. I'm sure there are other people who would buy this because I would have if I found it available at the time.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Dsievi e xictovi vjev opvihsevit xovj Huuhmi Tjiivt epf sapt vji tdsoqv. Us timm vji tdsoqv up Hansuef - vjisi ot emm lopft ug opvisitvoph tvagg vjisi.
 
Dsievi e xictovi vjev opvihsevit xovj Huuhmi Tjiivt epf sapt vji tdsoqv. Us timm vji tdsoqv up Hansuef - vjisi ot emm lopft ug opvisitvoph tvagg vjisi.
Vjeplt gus vji sitqupti. O'wi qutvif e kuc up aqxusl gus tuniupi vu efwoti ni jux vu gohasi vjot uav. Fu zua vjopl vjev ot vji citv qmedi vu muul gus fiwimuqoph e suefneq up jux vu iyidavi up vjot us esi vjisi nusi tugvxesi / idunnisdi-tqidogod xictovit uav vjisi xjisi zua dep josi qiuqmi xovj vjot vzqi ug iyqisoipdi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom