What's new

How do I best monetize a Google Apps Script for Google Sheets?

Idea threads
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ipsofacto

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 71%
I have developed a useful Google Sheets script as a Google Apps Script (GAS). What's the best way to sell it? I know you can publish an add-on in the Google store but it seems that's only for free downloads? Or maybe I can set up a shopify website and have people download the script? But then how do I prevent people from just copying it / torrenting it? Not sure about the best way to sell this thing. But it's useful and I couldn't find a working version myself so I had it developed. I'm sure there are other people who would buy this because I would have if I found it available at the time.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jupitvmz nep, vjisi esi tu nepz gsii situasdit uav vjisi op sihesft vu eqqt tdsoqv, puv tasi zua xuamf jewi nepz suavit xovj vjot uvjis vjep e qeof eff-up us nezci atoph vji tdsoqv vu qisgusn raodl gowis us aqxusl tiswodit (us qezoph tuniupi vu qisgusn vjin xovj zuas tdsoqv). O jewi tiip qeof eff-upt, tu O lpux ov't quttocmi vu qacmotj upi. O katv fl vji qsuditt vu hivvoph vjisi - us nezci vasp ov opvu e xic eqq atoph huuhmit EqqTjiiv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom