The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do/did you become passionate about entrepreneurship without a big FTE?

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
I've been thinking about this recently. Some people don't feel the urge, some people do. Most of the ones that feel it, they probably do out of necessity (bad job, miserable life, etc.). I wonder how do you manufacture passion for entrepreneurship when life is not really pushing towards it.

To start with an example: I want to pursue entrepreneurship because it would eventually allow me to have the lifestyle I want (which requires not having a day job, being location-independent, etc.). I'm trying to convert this into a burning passion that drives me towards the goal. When I think what my life would look like in 5, 10, 15 years if I haven't got there, it scares the hell out of me to see how many dreams I left behind for not going for entrepreneurship now, so I go for it even if I don't need it at the moment.

How do you folks approach this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I've been thinking about this recently. Some people don't feel the urge, some people do. Most of the ones that feel it, they probably do out of necessity (bad job, miserable life, etc.). I wonder how do you manufacture passion for entrepreneurship when life is not really pushing towards it.

To start with an example: I want to pursue entrepreneurship because it would eventually allow me to have the lifestyle I want (which requires not having a day job, being location-independent, etc.). I'm trying to convert this into a burning passion that drives me towards the goal. When I think what my life would look like in 5, 10, 15 years if I haven't got there, it scares the hell out of me to see how many dreams I left behind for not going for entrepreneurship now, so I go for it even if I don't need it at the moment.

It's very empathetic. Please forgive me if you have misunderstood the question because you are Korean.
I'm a high school student in business.
I'm already employed in a large company, and I have three months left to graduate.
Then I saw a TMF book last month, and it changed my mind. In fact, when I was a kid, my dream was a businessman, but as I lived my life, reality kept me and my dream away. But when I read this book, I realized it again. But there's already a job ahead, and there's a school exam, so we can bring entrepreneurship to life, but it's a difficult situation.
I'm going to set up a website for the first time.
I think it's good to keep reading relevant books to maintain a passion for entrepreneurship. It's been a while since I've been on that path, so I can't answer properly and just talk about myself.
I'm sure there are a lot of people besides you and me who are worried about this!
Please excuse me for using the translator.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
For me it started already as a little kid. I imagined myself as a business man. That's all I know.
It was never a matter of FTE's. It was only that I just wanted to be cool and be very confident in what I do. I think I already loved doing business back then. Only my dream never materialised. I was just a longtime wantrepreneur. Until I realised that if I want to live the life I want, I had to change. And that's what I did :)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Every individual will have a unique scenario with it's own challenges within it.

I have been in other forums where people just encourage people to "Take Action" and it can lead to alot of Blind leading the Blind to Riches which is really just as much a circle as the Guru Go Round.

I had a customer who bought an eBook in Internet Marketing Niche of mine and we became friends and it was not until later I realized she was totally Blind.

It makes you wonder are you living up to all you are capable of at any given moment.

Some people have kids, multiple jobs, located in towns with very little access but they do not give up. I totally understand people do need benefits and some type of security in their lives. Even tho Rich Dad Poor Dad woke alot of people up about false security.

There is a Blogger who created a Travel blog with her kids and husband all plastered over the website and their different travel adventures and the blog was in her name.com but she still sold it for a huge lump sum! I think she was monetizing with MediaVine at the time so she had to have some good traffic.

Sometimes passion comes out the passion to want to eat. :) Very motivating.

But for me it comes from wanting to help others transform.

If I was looking at my Dream Car and an ordinary person that created a new income stream because of my content OK both would bring a tear to my eyes :rofl:

*I think people may be getting used to my writing sometimes I have to lasso a wild thought that popped in my head out of no where, my apologies in advance ha.

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hahaha It was a process for me. There were many times where I chose to deviate from the scripted way of life.
I was the typical kid that did nothing in class and got As, so I had been told many times that I could do whatever I wanted in life if I started working hard.
The moment I chose to study a Fine Arts degree over a science one (biology, engineering, or physics) I had already taken the decision to go "the hard way " in life.
Back then I had no interest in money or finances. I just wanted to become a concept artist for the film/videogames industry.
Then the big moment came not from a traumatic point but from "a glimpse of Heaven". One of my friends told me about one of her classmates, the son of a billionaire hotel tycoon who had taken his kid and some friends of him on a year-long yacht trip around the world.
The thought of how this family lived, how insane was the amount of money they had, how far had this guy reached in his life and all the things he could do was something that changed me in a kind of epiphanic moment.
I got home that day, I googled "how to get rich" and ten years later here I am :)

Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

As far as I'm concerned business is just a financial strategy. A method of generating income where the entrepreneur has more control over the variables that determine his financial well-being than if it were to come from a traditional route (employment).

Business isn't an end-all be-all. I have accepted that someone can still become wealthy from other routes. If you look up the fatFIRE community on reddit, you'll see that business only becomes a topic of interest when people with traditionally high-paying careers hit an income ceiling and can't go beyond without changing the vehicle.

That's where I see business interest coming from without an FTE. Personally speaking, I had someone mentor me at a young age into this way of thinking after I'd seen him with so much free time and flexibility. His freedom is what piqued my interest, not business in and of itself.

I also value autonomy VERY highly, and because of this working for someone else (especially people I didn't respect) was an ongoing miserable existence. I didn't give myself any other option but entrepreneurship.

Anyway, that's my take on people easing into entrepreneurship without a massive FTE.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Some people are basically 'born' entrepreneurial. They always had hustles when they were kids, selling whatever they could, and always were motivated by the acquisition of profit. These people don't really need FTEs, because they were going to do it anyway. No choice, no other option: they'd be miserable otherwise.

The FTE, though, is mainly necessary because starting, running, and growing a business is really quite difficult and it's much easier to quit than it is to continue at many points. People need motivation to continue on a difficult road, and the FTE provides not only the initial fire but the mindset of having nothing to lose and everything to gain. At that point, they, too, have no choice and no other option.

D

DeletedUser63433

Get obsessed

I started because I wanted passive income so I could pursue a music career. I actually ended up learning so much about marketing and brand I have no doubt that I could start a successful music project & music label when I complete my entrepreneurship goals.

From marketing, to product design, to website building, to selling clients. Find which one you love the most and you spend the most time doing, than triple down on that one thing.

Of course you have to make sure you bring the full picture together towards the end...

Once you start hitting problems, push to solve them, thats how obsession started for me.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Many people don't need to have F*ck this events.

I think it comes down to how you see yourself in relation to the world. Do you see yourself as a bystander? A creator? A provider?

If you have the desire to make the most out of life and following someone else's script doesn't do it for you, then of course you will begin looking elsewhere.

The challenge comes when you realize that this path isn't going to be easy. That's why reading the right books, surrounding yourself with the right people, and ensuring that you have the right habits is so important.

You are actively going against the norm, and that must become normal to you.

For me it isn't about passion. I simply do not feel that I have any other choice if I want to lead a life that I don't regret.

When my friends and others say that they are impressed with what I have done, it actually gets under my skin because I am not... at all.

That's because I pay attention to a different crowd. I don't care how much someone makes in a salaried position. My eyes are always on other entrepreneurs, and usually ones who are doing far better than I am.

It doesn't mean that I will never be happy until I am as good or better than those that I compare myself to - I am plenty happy right now - but what it does mean is that I have completely different standards than most people for what I find acceptable and unacceptable.

I simply find working a 9-5 unacceptable. I find it unacceptable for my business to be stagnating or declining. I find it unacceptable to rest on my laurels because I know that my future family and future self will suffer for it.

Don't worry about being passionate for "business."

Be passionate for life and growth.

If you are actively seeking to create an abundant present and future for yourself and others, then you will recognize what the correct path is, whether that be as an employee or an entrepreneur.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019

The truth is the goals of financial freedom is not priority of everyone, the man deepest purpose might be completely unrelated to money, and hence in such cases you will never have your core support you to hard ware toward financial freedom.
Example : if your core desire is to help some people in bad situation or to destroy some enemies , you will never find your inner self enough motivated to do the hard work require to financial freedom.
How to work around ?
Find a cause that your financial freedom can help and make sure it is truelly your inner desire.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I also value autonomy VERY highly, and because of this working for someone else (especially people I didn't respect) was an ongoing miserable existence. I didn't give myself any other option but entrepreneurship
^ <3
The workaday world was designed from the ground up as a FTE for me.

Good job/ bad job, high pay/ volunteer, chilled out/ pressure cooker; all the same. For me, it got to the point of alcohol dependence just to keep contributing to Scripted world.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Lots of answers :) Thank you all for your 2 cents.

Basically, most of the answers boil down into: 1) Purpose, 2) Freedom/Autonomy.
This makes sense, and I agree that this things should be sufficient. A massive FTE helps, but slaving 9-5 on someone else's stuff, even if you enjoy it to a point, is not what life should be for. If you also find the purpose of doing something meaningful, there you go.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Find deep meaning in things. I think that's what the FTE comes down to. Realizing that there is more than whatever crummy situation you are in.

For me, getting in touch with my purpose was a big one. When I look at my purpose written down on my notebook, I tear up and get moved instantly.

Another was meeting my current girlfriend who I would love to spend a lifetime with. But guess what? That means being able to get a place to ourselves and paying the bills.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
I remember a few years ago, It was the summer before my senior year of high school. I used to skateboard every single day especially during the summer. The summer was coming to an end, and it was almost time for school to start back up.

Since this was my final year of school, I was thinking about what i was going to do after school. Whenever somebody asked me what I wanted to do in High School I always said own a skateboard company (I wanted to be like Rob Dyrdek)

I was at the skatepark at 1 O'clock in the afternoon on a weekday, while most people were at work in a cubicle. I thought to my self "Someday I'm not going to be able to skate anymore, cause I'll be at work in a cubicle all day" And to be honest that was enough to freak me out haha. I was like 17 thinking like that.

I've just always wanted and appreciated independence and freedom. If I wanted to go to the skatepark at 1PM on a tuesday, who says I shouldn't be able to? A boss? Society?

I also work a job right now delivering for a restaurant, and even though it's a job, I like it because it provides me a lot of freedom. I'm outside most of the day and not stuck in a chair in a cubicle. I'm active and working with my hands, not typing on a computer hunched over. But of course this job is to fund my entrepreneurial ventures.

I guess I've always had a mindset where I want to have as much freedom as possible with my life. Even though I've had experience with crappy bosses and jobs, That only adds fuel to the fire for me.

So I think it depends. For some people they go through all the "right steps" in life and find out it sucks in their 20's, but for me I've always been like this.

Never1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 13, 2015
Canada
I’ve never had a true FTE. Most of my life has been self-employed as a singer/songwriter/musician or working for my father in the commercial fishing industry. The fishery was seasonal and weather dependant so it was hustle when it was time to hustle with a lot of down time when weather was crap or the seasons were over.
I’ve never held a job that was paid by the hour, in an office or similar setting, with a weekly routine/schedule.
The closest I ever came to that scenario was when in owned an Anytime Fitness Franchise but I was the boss so it never felt like work. I was just driven to do my best and learn as much about operating a business in order to advance my skill set.
Fundamentally, I am unemployable. I just hate the idea of working for someone else and having to show up every day and go through the same motions. I get bored quick and need challenge and autonomy.
Some bad decisions and rookie mistakes have created a slow burn instead of a recognizable FTE, in my case.

I’ve also identified a niche that I know very well that currently isn’t being serviced, and I am getting fired up about developing my business idea, because I will be using it as much as I will be getting other people to use it in their lives.

I’m at a point in my life that I’ve acquired significant skills in many areas that lend well to entrepreneurship and I’m naturally driven and motivated enough to execute the plan and practice the process. Several years of mulling this idea over have finally given way to action and progress, and I don’t see any signs of stopping.

If it was a flash in the pan idea, I’d have forgotten about it ages ago.

Nope.

I’m going for it . At 40yrs old, Life’s too short to live it in relative poverty and just making ends meet.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have you gotten up at 6AM, showered, dressed, rode a train for an hour, worked a grueling 9 hours, rode a train for another hour, returned home to watch TV for an hour, fell asleep only to repeat for the next 4 days?

If so, you might not need an FTE. Just get a job and some responsibility.

The above scenario (very common in Chicago) is what I feared. It was an FTE in itself.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Have you gotten up at 6AM, showered, dressed, rode a train for an hour, worked a grueling 9 hours, rode a train for another hour, returned home to watch TV for an hour, fell asleep only to repeat for the next 4 days?

If so, you might not need an FTE. Just get a job and some responsibility.

The above scenario (very common in Chicago) is what I feared. It was an FTE in itself.

Don't forget the annual 1k bonus and 2% raise for your efforts.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

1) I make it about other people. When I know someone is struggling to keep a roof over their head then I’m driven to help them.

2) I’m fascinated by what I do. There’s always something to test, learn, and improve. And it’s also a never ending journey of self-improvement.

3) I like being the best I can be at whatever I do. I was the fastest student in the biscuit factory during my summer holidays. Another thread reminded me I “got my knee down” within a year of riding motorbikes - because I’m obsessive when there’s something I want to get better at.

I’m trying to simplify things in my own mind so I can help people better. I haven’t achieved this yet so I’ll keep chipping away. I don’t know if this will ever be completed.

Business feels like an endless game of levelling up.

Overall, I enjoy the process. I don’t need a FTE, motivation, or accountability. I can’t NOT do what I do.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
The ego is the enemy. Passion kills. How will you provide value to people?

Indeed, passion kills when it needs to make money. This sounds like a lie until you experience it, then you realise it's 100% true.

You already know about the fastlane. You will never forget about it even if you try.

Agree. Once you taste the freedom, going back to a job is pretty hard. Only that is a good enough reason for working hard to get out of it.

Not as bad as that, but the last few days at work have been pretty shit, with physical pain in various ways and almost unable to work. It's something temporarily, but it helps ask ourselves why in the earth do we have to do this?

I’m also fascinated by the work I do. There’s always something to test, learn, and improve. And it’s also a never ending journey of self-improvement. I enjoy the process. I don’t need a FTE.
That's one of your advantages. What you enjoy doing is entrepreneurship itself, so it's a natural fit. Other people might pursue entrepreneurship as a way to spend more time on their real passions. Both ways work.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
That's one of your advantages. What you enjoy doing is entrepreneurship itself, so it's a natural fit. Other people might pursue entrepreneurship as a way to spend more time on their real passions. Both ways work.
Oh. I never thought people might not be equally fascinated by it.

Hmm... maybe they could find out how to make it fascinating for themselves?

I love this video. See the twinkle in this guy’s eyes:

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015

Are you saying, you don´t enjoy helping people?
You know, I´m in a similar situation as you, so it´s easier to understand your troubles.

Here´s something helpful to read:

Excerpt:
"But too often, we proceed like this . . .
A flash of inspiration: I want to do the best and biggest ______ ever. Be the youngest ______. The only one to ______. The “firstest with the mostest.”

The advice: Okay, well, here’s what you’ll need to do step by step to accomplish it.

The reality: We hear what we want to hear. We do what we feel like doing, and despite being incredibly busy and working very hard, we accomplish very little. Or worse, find ourselves in a mess we never anticipated."
---

That´s not to say, that you shouldn´t do something in a niche that you are good at.
What´s the most logical steps towards success, if passion was disregarded?
Once ego creeps in, it will hinder progress.
Hope it helps.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Oh. I never thought people might not be equally fascinated by it.

Hmm... maybe they could find out how to make it fascinating for themselves?

I love this video. See the twinkle in this guy’s eyes:

Sounds promising. I'll take a look, thanks.

Are you saying, you don´t enjoy helping people?

You know I've got a more selfish purpose ;) I'm pretty sure I'd still help people, not by making an app for them or solving their business needs, but in a more subtle way.

Thanks for linking that article, I'll take a look too.

-----

Interestingly, a few people above talk about freedom. I've always hated having lack of freedom (a.k.a. job), but I tolerated it for years because my priority was to learn and grow. Now that I've sort of fell out of love with my profession, I can't tolerate the lack of freedom as well as before, and the urgency is bubbling up.

MythOfSisyphus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
521%
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
I never had a particular FTE event. It was just a continuous slog of low level F this moments.

I remember sitting in team meetings and feeling like a fraud for having to talk the corporate talk and pretend I really gave a shit about reaching our quarterly targets.

I remember commuting for 4 hours a day to do IT support for a big mining company and having to smile and nod while at every unreasonable demand some dickhead executive made.

I remember when the huge global corporation I worked for told their employees that in an effort to cut costs they could no longer afford to supply shitty freeze dried coffee packets and we would instead need to bring in our own.

I remember my manager's scripted spiel about how devastating it was for the company to have to let me go after 10 years of valuable service.

Good times

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
To add to my previous post. During my corporate years, performance was always assessed by management. This assessment puts you in one of the 9 quadrants below.

What's the difference between being an 'under performer' or a 'future leader' ?

For entrepreneurs, this difference is enormous. The sky is the limit. You can take it wherever you want to take it.
For employees, the limit is 2%. You either don't get an annual raise or you get a 2% annual raise.

I prefer option number 1.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I have never worked for anyone after I was 18. It's just not something that was imaginable to me. I couldn't imagine living a regimented life, one in which someone else would direct the use of my time. I could also not stand imagining working with people in an environment where politics, and not performance dominate. I had sufficient experience while growing up and at university of working with people in such environments, and I was willing to do anything to avoid it.

So entrepreneurship is just the only way of life that makes sense for me. Yes, it is hard, and I work much harder than others I know and I deal with more stress, but I do get the joy of always pushing myself, doing something that is truly challenging, and discovering what I am capable of. It's also the amazing sense of security you get once you realize that you can make a lot of money by yourself, without any support structure around. You pretty much know that you can never fear being without a job, because you already know the mechanics of how to get paid. You don't have to accept a boss's temper tantrums, or doing things his way "just because it's always been done that way", etc. You can be free to build your own vision, craft your own path... a life of real adventure. I wouldn't give this up for anything else, and I don't understand why more people don't see the benefits...

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
To add to my previous post. During my corporate years, performance was always assessed by management. This assessment puts you in one of the 9 quadrants below.

What's the difference between being an 'under performer' or a 'future leader' ?

For entrepreneurs, this difference is enormous. The sky is the limit. You can take it wherever you want to take it.
For employees, the limit is 2%. You either don't get an annual raise or you get a 2% annual raise.

I prefer option number 1.

View attachment 28071

I'm not sure where you've worked, but I've seen countries where you can get much more than a 2% raise if you perform well. In any case, there's always a limit, whereas being an entrepreneur the sky is the limit.

I have never worked for anyone after I was 18. It's just not something that was imaginable to me. I couldn't imagine living a regimented life, one in which someone else would direct the use of my time. I could also not stand imagining working with people in an environment where politics, and not performance dominate. I had sufficient experience while growing up and at university of working with people in such environments, and I was willing to do anything to avoid it.

So entrepreneurship is just the only way of life that makes sense for me. Yes, it is hard, and I work much harder than others I know and I deal with more stress, but I do get the joy of always pushing myself, doing something that is truly challenging, and discovering what I am capable of. It's also the amazing sense of security you get once you realize that you can make a lot of money by yourself, without any support structure around. You pretty much know that you can never fear being without a job, because you already know the mechanics of how to get paid. You don't have to accept a boss's temper tantrums, or doing things his way "just because it's always been done that way", etc. You can be free to build your own vision, craft your own path... a life of real adventure. I wouldn't give this up for anything else, and I don't understand why more people don't see the benefits...
You are not only in the "for freedom" category, but also in the "I can't not do it" one. That's one of the most effective combinations.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
What´s the most logical steps towards success, if passion was disregarded?
That's a great question. For me, being a software developer, obviously something related to my skills that can add great value (most likely, some SaaS or mobile app that solves a problem).

D

DeletedUser63433

That's a great question. For me, being a software developer, obviously something related to my skills that can add great value (most likely, some SaaS or mobile app that solves a problem).

I am currently looking for software developers for couple ideas I have. Would you be interested in Private messaging me?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.