The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How did you get started?

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
Hey guys,

I will start this thread with the word "Ambition". So this thread is about My ambition just like every other entrepreneur here on this forum. This is a really crazy feeling that makes you hungry for new ideas, brainstorming processes, evaluations, market surveys, swot analysis blah blah blah a never-ending process which will lead us to our final destination; success if done right, lesson if done wrong.

I would really love to know how did you guys feel when you started off? Was there a fear in you mind that you would lose everything you have put up at stake? What made you motivated? What was the journey like? What you lost and gained?

For me the journey is really scary to be very honest. I have this job 8-6 where the people who are less talented happen to be my boss(i guess that's what happens in most of the scenarios, I'm sure most of these people worked hard and came up). So, quitting my job to start my own startup is like a nightmare. But there is that crazy feeling deep inside me I can't explain which make me sleepless, which makes me search for potential business ideas, names and what not.

The only thing that keeps me motivated is that I'm a very ambitious person who has had many experiences in the business earlier. With this new job I've learned more experience in terms of accounts, organization's functional activities, obligations etc. This job has taught me to be very careful and pay attention to every single detail. So i feel positive that I can do any given job which can be a good sign to start my own business now.

Not sure about the journey as I haven't taken any steps but I would love to know your STORY

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.