The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How did you get started?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 22, 2017
India
Hey guys,

I will start this thread with the word "Ambition". So this thread is about My ambition just like every other entrepreneur here on this forum. This is a really crazy feeling that makes you hungry for new ideas, brainstorming processes, evaluations, market surveys, swot analysis blah blah blah a never-ending process which will lead us to our final destination; success if done right, lesson if done wrong.

I would really love to know how did you guys feel when you started off? Was there a fear in you mind that you would lose everything you have put up at stake? What made you motivated? What was the journey like? What you lost and gained?

For me the journey is really scary to be very honest. I have this job 8-6 where the people who are less talented happen to be my boss(i guess that's what happens in most of the scenarios, I'm sure most of these people worked hard and came up). So, quitting my job to start my own startup is like a nightmare. But there is that crazy feeling deep inside me I can't explain which make me sleepless, which makes me search for potential business ideas, names and what not.

The only thing that keeps me motivated is that I'm a very ambitious person who has had many experiences in the business earlier. With this new job I've learned more experience in terms of accounts, organization's functional activities, obligations etc. This job has taught me to be very careful and pay attention to every single detail. So i feel positive that I can do any given job which can be a good sign to start my own business now.

Not sure about the journey as I haven't taken any steps but I would love to know your STORY

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Great post here from @themarkboogie He only started learning code in Jan of this year also...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom