The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can I leverage this strength?

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
I door knocked in the real estate business for years. And you will get better IF you really work at it. Cold calling is the same kind of thing. BUT, I quickly got over my fear of strangers and new people. I learned how to approach people and have a sense of humor about it -- no matter what they said or did. You need to "get your foot in the door." You need a portfolio of projects. You need to get the money gleam out of your eyes. The best book I ever read about selling that helped me the most was "How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling" by Frank Bettger. It's a very old classic and full of good solid tips on how to do it. I read it when I started in 1976 and it's still as true today as it was then.

Oh, and for the record, I cried every day for the first 3 months I was in the real estate business. People were mean to me and I didn't know how to sell. There was no sales training at that time. The people in my office were brutal to me. I was a very young, tender, and terrified little girl. I can say with full assurance that I-ain't-that-person-no-none-more! I not only survived -- I thrived. Today if I was drop shipped to a strange town with empty pockets, and a box of stuff to sell -- by dinner time I'd be having a good dinner with newfound friends, and a nice room rented for the night. And I probably have a job offer to start the following morning. Oh, how 40+ years of hard-won experience can change a scared little girl's life!

I mean I understand the portfolio of projects, but it's kind of a catch-22 there, just like people say about the general job market. "They won't hire me without experience, but how am I supposed to get experience when no one will hire me!"

I will do some more organizing where I am living and take more photos as if they are new "clients" I guess and do up a small binder perhaps. To have something to take with me if people are interested I can show them some photos like you say. Better off if I just had a tablet to show instead because I hate physical media...but yeah.

I don't follow you with regards to "Get the money gleam out of your eyes." I am not even in desperate need of money right now so I'm not even going after this with a money goal. I truly want to try to use my strengths to help people who have a disaster home!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I mean I understand the portfolio of projects, but it's kind of a catch-22 there, just like people say about the general job market. "They won't hire me without experience, but how am I supposed to get experience when no one will hire me!"

I will do some more organizing where I am living and take more photos as if they are new "clients" I guess and do up a small binder perhaps. To have something to take with me if people are interested I can show them some photos like you say. Better off if I just had a tablet to show instead because I hate physical media...but yeah.

I don't follow you with regards to "Get the money gleam out of your eyes." I am not even in desperate need of money right now so I'm not even going after this with a money goal. I truly want to try to use my strengths to help people who have a disaster home!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

Can you find a situation where you can show off your skills without being paid while taking photos of the results? Invest some time in putting together your portfolio without worrying about being hired. Be the helper. If you are looking to get paid you have "money in your eyes" and that's what people see. They'll run from you.
Here are some places to look for people who need help:
Seniors who can't do themselves anymore.
Disabled people who can't organize their worlds.
Single moms who don't have the energy to get out of their chairs after work.
Charities who get mountains of donations and must process them.
etc.
Limit your projects to one issue. You don't need to fix their whole lives -- just one tiny corner. Get permission to take your photo before you agree to start the project.
Most of all, ask for referrals. Everybody knows somebody else. And most people have an elderly parent. Get the person to go help you, help their parent.
Balance the time you spend donating your time with your program to look for paying customers. You can do both at the same time.
When you are talking to people, offer to do the first hour for free and then you'll want to be paid after that hour. Telling them the donated first hour is to show them what you can do for them.
Be happy and make the process fun. Most people hate to clean and organize. But, they sure like the results. Tell jokes -- especially on yourself. Be cheerful. Tell them how wonderful it will all be when you are done. Make your progress a really big deal -- celebrate often! Challenge them to make it all happen. Be a cheerleader. Be a friend. Take the pain out of the process. Make them want to have you around.
And those are my thought for the day. I must get back to work...

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
Can you find a situation where you can show off your skills without being paid while taking photos of the results? Invest some time in putting together your portfolio without worrying about being hired. Be the helper. If you are looking to get paid you have "money in your eyes" and that's what people see. They'll run from you.
Here are some places to look for people who need help:
Seniors who can't do themselves anymore.
Disabled people who can't organize their worlds.
Single moms who don't have the energy to get out of their chairs after work.
Charities who get mountains of donations and must process them.
etc.
Limit your projects to one issue. You don't need to fix their whole lives -- just one tiny corner. Get permission to take your photo before you agree to start the project.
Most of all, ask for referrals. Everybody knows somebody else. And most people have an elderly parent. Get the person to go help you, help their parent.
Balance the time you spend donating your time with your program to look for paying customers. You can do both at the same time.
When you are talking to people, offer to do the first hour for free and then you'll want to be paid after that hour. Telling them the donated first hour is to show them what you can do for them.
Be happy and make the process fun. Most people hate to clean and organize. But, they sure like the results. Tell jokes -- especially on yourself. Be cheerful. Tell them how wonderful it will all be when you are done. Make your progress a really big deal -- celebrate often! Challenge them to make it all happen. Be a cheerleader. Be a friend. Take the pain out of the process. Make them want to have you around.
And those are my thought for the day. I must get back to work...
These sound like some good starting points / ideas. I will be looking into it!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
These sound like some good starting points / ideas. I will be looking into it!
Let us know how you are doing. Do something. Start. Start today. Start now. Make it happen without delay. Try one idea out right now... Here's my bottom line -- Sitting on sidelines -- not acting -- is a decision. If you don't try, you have a 100% chance of failing. I HATE those odds. I'd rather fail from taking action than to know I'm gonna fail by sitting out the situation.

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
Let us know how you are doing. Do something. Start. Start today. Start now. Make it happen without delay. Try one idea out right now... Here's my bottom line -- Sitting on sidelines -- not acting -- is a decision. If you don't try, you have a 100% chance of failing. I HATE those odds. I'd rather fail from taking action than to know I'm gonna fail by sitting out the situation.

Thanks for your words. My previous job as a pilot has potentially come back into the picture, which is a good thing. I haven't flown since October and it's not a skill I want to diminish...(I have invested $70000 in my pilot skills over the past ~6 years) One of the jobs I had applied for unexpectedly called me back and is going to do a phone interview, just waiting to hear back from him again.

I have an ongoing ad campaign on Facebook and have had 80 total page views out of approximately 3000 people served the ad, but no calls or emails from that interest, so I'm trying to figure out why.

I also have a potential paying customer who contacted me through the classified ad site I had previously said I really did not like using, which was surprising. She said she was going away for a bit but would be back this week and would call me when she gets back, so that may be promising.

I'm trying to get some of the people I know in this town to let me come into their home to do some free organization so I can get some more photos for my advertising arsenal / portfolio, but they all work a lot and keep putting me off.

I will be waiting to hear back from this potential pilot job before spending anymore money on advertising (I'm planning a free consultation ad to play next, as well as go door to door again to promote the free offer to see if I get any takers) because the job will require me to move. It could actually be mutually beneficial to not only my pilot skills but also my business because with that job I will be flying approximately 12 days per month, leaving a lot of time to spend on my own business ideas, and it also puts me in one of Canada's major cities which I think would be beneficial for this type of business.

The only reason I am in the town where I am now is because my friend is letting me stay here for free while I work on business ideas. I have savings, but not enough to last a long time while paying rent and not working a job... So I'm very grateful to him for sure.

I was talking to my mom the other day about this and she said a lot of people are still wary of people coming into their homes because of COVID and that could hamper my progress, which is definitely a valid point. Whether it's enough to completely put me out, I'm not sure. I don't think it's enough to stop me from at least trying, while following government regulations and/or recommendations though.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Thanks for your words. My previous job as a pilot has potentially come back into the picture, which is a good thing. I haven't flown since October and it's not a skill I want to diminish...(I have invested $70000 in my pilot skills over the past ~6 years) One of the jobs I had applied for unexpectedly called me back and is going to do a phone interview, just waiting to hear back from him again.

I have an ongoing ad campaign on Facebook and have had 80 total page views out of approximately 3000 people served the ad, but no calls or emails from that interest, so I'm trying to figure out why.

I also have a potential paying customer who contacted me through the classified ad site I had previously said I really did not like using, which was surprising. She said she was going away for a bit but would be back this week and would call me when she gets back, so that may be promising.

I'm trying to get some of the people I know in this town to let me come into their home to do some free organization so I can get some more photos for my advertising arsenal / portfolio, but they all work a lot and keep putting me off.

I will be waiting to hear back from this potential pilot job before spending anymore money on advertising (I'm planning a free consultation ad to play next, as well as go door to door again to promote the free offer to see if I get any takers) because the job will require me to move. It could actually be mutually beneficial to not only my pilot skills but also my business because with that job I will be flying approximately 12 days per month, leaving a lot of time to spend on my own business ideas, and it also puts me in one of Canada's major cities which I think would be beneficial for this type of business.

The only reason I am in the town where I am now is because my friend is letting me stay here for free while I work on business ideas. I have savings, but not enough to last a long time while paying rent and not working a job... So I'm very grateful to him for sure.

I was talking to my mom the other day about this and she said a lot of people are still wary of people coming into their homes because of COVID and that could hamper my progress, which is definitely a valid point. Whether it's enough to completely put me out, I'm not sure. I don't think it's enough to stop me from at least trying, while following government regulations and/or recommendations though.
Flying is a wonderful opportunity for you. Where do you fly?

Is there anything special where you go that would allow for a side gig? I knew a Stew who flew between California and South America. She brought home collectibles from South America on every trip. She had a hell of a business on the side. Over time, she developed a bunch of individual artists from there that she represented in CA.

We live in Alaska, so every trip we take to the Lower 48, we shop and bring home a lot of stuff that we need. The cost of shipping to Alaska is a killer. And there are tons of firms that refuse to ship to us. They don't even know that we are a State...

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
Flying is a wonderful opportunity for you. Where do you fly?

Is there anything special where you go that would allow for a side gig? I knew a Stew who flew between California and South America. She brought home collectibles from South America on every trip. She had a hell of a business on the side. Over time, she developed a bunch of individual artists from there that she represented in CA.

We live in Alaska, so every trip we take to the Lower 48, we shop and bring home a lot of stuff that we need. The cost of shipping to Alaska is a killer. And there are tons of firms that refuse to ship to us. They don't even know that we are a State...
I previously worked for a small tourism based operator in northern Canada. During the main summer season we flew customers out to various hunting and fishing lodges scattered around northern Canada, only accessible by wheel plane or sea plane (I fly both). I would say at least 50% of our customer base were Americans. That was one side of the business, and the other was more regular flights to some remote communities that had fairly regular customers. All in small planes (no more than 9 people).

I left that job back in October at the end of the float plane season when the lakes start to freeze over and we can't get in there anymore and the lodges shut down. Then I went on vacation after Christmas to South America for 3 months, expecting to come back home to find another job in tourism..... Only for that plan to be destroyed by COVID, which led me to other things, including the UNSCRIPTED book and this forum. Not a good time for me to leave a job, certainly. But, no way I could have foreshadowed this disaster.

I have significant experience that I qualify for many pilot jobs, however there just aren't many going around right now because the industry as a whole is barely operating, compared to how it normally does anyway. I didn't expect a call back for this job because while I meet the requirements, I know of several other previous coworkers who also applied for it and are more qualified than I am. Just goes to show you never really know, I guess! The company I applied for is just a cargo contractor for one if the major worldwide cargo haulers. I'd be flying smaller regional cargo flights though. It would be pretty low stress which would be good. I would get bored of it very quickly but it would be a good opportunity to keep my skills up to date.

I love flying, mostly I love sea planes ( take off and land on water) but it's not something that is going to make me wealthy. One of my main "WHY's" as MJ says in his book is I want to repay my parents for everything they have done for me in life and give them a very comfortable retirement. They are both retirement age right now (65, 67) and will be retiring soon and I know they don't have a super comfortable retirement. I don't think they will be "poor" but it could certainly be a lot better. I've definitely started late to accomplish that goal but I want to do everything I can to do that, without compromising my own future of course. My sister has also really struggled in life and has always been quite poor. She has had to go to food banks to get food, and go into debt just to buy groceries or pay rent which is not something I can say I have experienced. I want to be able to help her too.

Owning my own operation would be cool but it's extremely expensive to start up as airplanes are extremely expensive (even a small, well kept float plane is around $200,000) and aviation regulations in general are just a gigantic red tape nightmare. So I don't have much drive to operate my own company when it comes to Aviation. As people more experienced than me in that industry have said "if you want to make $1M in aviation you need to start with 10."

As for your situation I feel your pain as far as shipping goes. When it comes to anything coming from the US, unless it is a large corporation with shipping deals and the like, getting things shipped to Canada from the US is highway robbery much of the time. I recall seeing quite often in the past when buying online things like "$9.99 to anywhere on the lower 48" or "free shipping in the lower 48" so I can certainly understand your shipping woes.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
You started this thread with a focus on your ability to clean and organize.

Then as I scrolled through, you mentioned other things such as 3d modeling, building a product and flying airplanes.

You even acknowledged yourself that your "mind is very spread out at the moment".

My intuition tells me that you need to select something, write out your goals, reverse engineer how you'll get there by writing out the steps you need to take, and then act upon those steps.

Also, if I'm 100% honest, I *feel* like you would be better off getting a stable job in a cleaning company, either as an operational manager or frontline worker. Then once you've learned the ropes, begin to slowly venture out on your own.

You should also know this - just because you enjoy doing something, have an obsession about doing it or feel like you're good at doing it, doesn't mean other people necessarily see it as a useful or valuable strength. For example, in the stories you shared, not one person said "wow, thank you so much for doing this, can you also help my friend?" or "this is great, can you show me how you did this?"; you barely received any display of gratitude and nobody was interested in paying you. This should indicate to you that nobody needs what you want to do.

Life can be challenging because not everyone is born with talents such as natural athleticism, acting ability, charisma, good looks, high IQ etc. so it makes it that much more difficult for people to find an area where they can build their fortune without disliking their work.

On the upside, you can 'brute force' success with a lot of hard work, common sense, self-belief, patience and perseverance.

Re-evaluate your life, be realistic (even though many entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs hate that word) about your strengths, capabilities and what skills you can develop, think deeply about how you can get from point A to C i.e. what are the daily/weekly/monthly steps you need to take? Taking this pragmatic approach will save you A LOT of money, time and unnecessary emotional ache.

I hope you weren't offended by any of the above advice, some of it also applies to me.

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
You started this thread with a focus on your ability to clean and organize.

Then as I scrolled through, you mentioned other things such as 3d modeling, building a product and flying airplanes.

You even acknowledged yourself that your "mind is very spread out at the moment".

My intuition tells me that you need to select something, write out your goals, reverse engineer how you'll get there by writing out the steps you need to take, and then act upon those steps.

Also, if I'm 100% honest, I *feel* like you would be better off getting a stable job in a cleaning company, either as an operational manager or frontline worker. Then once you've learned the ropes, begin to slowly venture out on your own.

You should also know this - just because you enjoy doing something, have an obsession about doing it or feel like you're good at doing it, doesn't mean other people necessarily see it as a useful or valuable strength. For example, in the stories you shared, not one person said "wow, thank you so much for doing this, can you also help my friend?" or "this is great, can you show me how you did this?"; you barely received any display of gratitude and nobody was interested in paying you. This should indicate to you that nobody needs what you want to do.

Life can be challenging because not everyone is born with talents such as natural athleticism, acting ability, charisma, good looks, high IQ etc. so it makes it that much more difficult for people to find an area where they can build their fortune without disliking their work.

On the upside, you can 'brute force' success with a lot of hard work, common sense, self-belief, patience and perseverance.

Re-evaluate your life, be realistic (even though many entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs hate that word) about your strengths, capabilities and what skills you can develop, think deeply about how you can get from point A to C i.e. what are the daily/weekly/monthly steps you need to take? Taking this pragmatic approach will save you A LOT of money, time and unnecessary emotional ache.

I hope you weren't offended by any of the above advice, some of it also applies to me.
Thanks for your reply.

I do agree that my mind has been spread out. When it comes to anything outside of aviation, I no longer want to be an employee. I say that because if I want to continue flying I basically have no choice but to be an employee, and that's fine. Since writing that comment I have focused on two things - my future flying career, and exploring if being an organizer is a viable business.

I know I want to continue flying, so if I ended up getting a job that takes up all my time, being an entrepreneur will go on the back burner. The only reason I really dove in and started learning about entrepreneurism (and reading both of MJs books) is because I was unable to find a job in aviation due to the whole pandemic, and I no longer wanted to work for someone else.

My pilot career is still a question mark due to the pandemic, however I have made headway on my business idea. That lady contacted me today and I have an appointment with her on Thursday. This is pivotal! I need to make an excellent impression on her and hopefully she can provide some real customer feedback, and contribute to my facebook page and get some word of mouth out there.

Her reaching out to me, but also not getting any feedback from my facebook page gives me conflicting information as to what I should be doing, but also conflicting information as far as whether my idea is worth pursuing since I was not getting much feedback from going door to door or from my facebook page. But...getting her as a customer AT ALL shows me it has potential though.

She reached out to me based on a classified ad from the local popular classifieds page, not from my facebook page. So I need to find out what about my classified ad made her reach out to me, especially when there is another person advertising a similar service in my local area on the same classified ad website. I've registered a domain name that redirects to my facebook page for now, but I will set up a website sometime later on. She will give me a critical chance to get some media for my facebook page / website in the form of photos.

I'm stoked! I can't wait to see how I can help her.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I previously worked for a small tourism based operator in northern Canada. During the main summer season we flew customers out to various hunting and fishing lodges scattered around northern Canada, only accessible by wheel plane or sea plane (I fly both). I would say at least 50% of our customer base were Americans. That was one side of the business, and the other was more regular flights to some remote communities that had fairly regular customers. All in small planes (no more than 9 people).

I left that job back in October at the end of the float plane season when the lakes start to freeze over and we can't get in there anymore and the lodges shut down. Then I went on vacation after Christmas to South America for 3 months, expecting to come back home to find another job in tourism..... Only for that plan to be destroyed by COVID, which led me to other things, including the UNSCRIPTED book and this forum. Not a good time for me to leave a job, certainly. But, no way I could have foreshadowed this disaster.

I have significant experience that I qualify for many pilot jobs, however there just aren't many going around right now because the industry as a whole is barely operating, compared to how it normally does anyway. I didn't expect a call back for this job because while I meet the requirements, I know of several other previous coworkers who also applied for it and are more qualified than I am. Just goes to show you never really know, I guess! The company I applied for is just a cargo contractor for one if the major worldwide cargo haulers. I'd be flying smaller regional cargo flights though. It would be pretty low stress which would be good. I would get bored of it very quickly but it would be a good opportunity to keep my skills up to date.

I love flying, mostly I love sea planes ( take off and land on water) but it's not something that is going to make me wealthy. One of my main "WHY's" as MJ says in his book is I want to repay my parents for everything they have done for me in life and give them a very comfortable retirement. They are both retirement age right now (65, 67) and will be retiring soon and I know they don't have a super comfortable retirement. I don't think they will be "poor" but it could certainly be a lot better. I've definitely started late to accomplish that goal but I want to do everything I can to do that, without compromising my own future of course. My sister has also really struggled in life and has always been quite poor. She has had to go to food banks to get food, and go into debt just to buy groceries or pay rent which is not something I can say I have experienced. I want to be able to help her too.

Owning my own operation would be cool but it's extremely expensive to start up as airplanes are extremely expensive (even a small, well kept float plane is around $200,000) and aviation regulations in general are just a gigantic red tape nightmare. So I don't have much drive to operate my own company when it comes to Aviation. As people more experienced than me in that industry have said "if you want to make $1M in aviation you need to start with 10."

As for your situation I feel your pain as far as shipping goes. When it comes to anything coming from the US, unless it is a large corporation with shipping deals and the like, getting things shipped to Canada from the US is highway robbery much of the time. I recall seeing quite often in the past when buying online things like "$9.99 to anywhere on the lower 48" or "free shipping in the lower 48" so I can certainly understand your shipping woes.
I moved to Los Angeles when I was 19 years old to make my fortune. I worked night and day for 30 years. So, I understand your quest. I retired to my home in Alaska when I was 49 years old.

No, pilots aren't working right now here in Alaska either. It's the virus. If you do fly again, could you start taking pictures of what you see during your trips -- create a collection? Is there anything you can collect or bring home?

My personal assistant goes to the beach and collects rocks. She sells them online for $20 for a small flat rate box. It costs her about $9 for the postage. It costs her time to go to the beach to collect them, time to sort them, then pack them up and send them.

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
I moved to Los Angeles when I was 19 years old to make my fortune. I worked night and day for 30 years. So, I understand your quest. I retired to my home in Alaska when I was 49 years old.

No, pilots aren't working right now here in Alaska either. It's the virus. If you do fly again, could you start taking pictures of what you see during your trips -- create a collection? Is there anything you can collect or bring home?

My personal assistant goes to the beach and collects rocks. She sells them online for $20 for a small flat rate box. It costs her about $9 for the postage. It costs her time to go to the beach to collect them, time to sort them, then pack them up and send them.
Interesting, I never would have thought someone would buy a box of rocks!?! I certainly don't understand why but hey I guess people will buy almost anything these days. Some popular online gamer girl/lewd video streamer was selling her used bath water online to her fans for $600 a bottle and she sold a whole bunch of it. Brilliant marketing and money maker if I've ever seen it lol. Maybe a bit creepy that people have that level of thirst for someone but if you can capitalize on it then why not I guess. Guys can't do that kind of thing cause most women know better and/or don't give a shit about that kind of thing.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
It really pissed me off being called an "action faker." Probably because you were right!

It prompted me to get business cards made up same day service and walked around my neighborhood. I was really scared, because I've never gone door to door before. I approached houses that were for sale or had someone outside in their yard or garage... So nerve wracking!!

I didn't get any clients but I handed out a few cards. It kinda feels like a kick to the groin when someone is like no, and won't even take your card either...I just need to get over it and keep going. I need to come up with something proper to say because I really did not sound very professional and was kind of stumbling with my words. I didn't have anything prepared and was just excited to get my cards and go out there.

Practice makes perfect though I guess so I will come up with something I can say without thinking too much and go back out again.

Sometimes you have to be prepared for 100 No's before you get 1 yes. Keep going.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.