- Joined
- Mar 27, 2011
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 111%
Only kidding 
Forum intro's can be a bit awkward, and there's nothing particularly remarkable about me.
Left school with only GCSEs at 16, spent the first 10 years of my career in sales repping, which taught me a lot. I later learned about futures trading and with some prep managed to fork my career (without any degree) and spent a year doing futures stat arb on a proprietary trading desk with a london prop firm.
I was offered an interesting chance to get into marketing for a london finance firm, which proved invaluable as I learned all about digital marketing and lead-gen from the trenches. When the firm blew up in the credit crunch I carried on with internet marketing as a freelancer and have been working in digital growth ever since.
I read MLF a few years ago and it totally rang a bell for me. I'm halfway through unscripted audiobook atm.
Trying to weigh up my strategy for the next ten years, happy to be here to brainstorm and pick up a few crumbs of expertise along the way.
Forum intro's can be a bit awkward, and there's nothing particularly remarkable about me.
Left school with only GCSEs at 16, spent the first 10 years of my career in sales repping, which taught me a lot. I later learned about futures trading and with some prep managed to fork my career (without any degree) and spent a year doing futures stat arb on a proprietary trading desk with a london prop firm.
I was offered an interesting chance to get into marketing for a london finance firm, which proved invaluable as I learned all about digital marketing and lead-gen from the trenches. When the firm blew up in the credit crunch I carried on with internet marketing as a freelancer and have been working in digital growth ever since.
I read MLF a few years ago and it totally rang a bell for me. I'm halfway through unscripted audiobook atm.
Trying to weigh up my strategy for the next ten years, happy to be here to brainstorm and pick up a few crumbs of expertise along the way.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

