The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Houston - Can I buy you lunch?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
How's it going fellow Fastlane brothers and sisters?

Are you located in/around Houston? Do you sometimes wonder what you would have to gain by changing your friend-group, or surrounding yourself with more like-minded individuals? If you are the average of the 5 people you hang-out with most, then I can't think of a better group of people to surround myself with than the beautiful members of this forum.

My current 9-5 provides me with an opportunity that I have previously taken for granted: lunch time! I've been working-out during my lunch time to also save my mornings and evenings, but I don't workout at lunch every day. Instead of networking with peers in my current field, I would love to use the lunch opportunity to exchange ideas and converse with folks in any/all walks of life, ideally different from mine.

If you also work a 9-5 and have a lunch time you don't always optimize on, why not leave the greasy burger aside for a day and opt to make new like-minded friends? If you don't do a 9-5 but are also a human-being that consumes food around a normal lunch time, you're invited as well!

So, can I buy you lunch?

P.S. There's no catch here. We can talk about spirituality, health and fitness, family, friends, love and romance. Anything really. The point is to introduce some element of change in our daily routine to spark creativity. Or we can just talk about the weather and look at each other awkwardly. Maybe play footsies under the table. Jk, let's save the footsies for the second date.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.