The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where can I buy Amazon A-1 Boxes?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm specifically looking for these boxes (not ULINE), the Amazon A-1 boxes.

IMG_1520.JPG

I've searched everywhere by the name and size. Can't find them anywhere.

Anyone know where I can buy them?

They are produced by WestRock...

I even dropped them an email asking for retailers to which I received no response.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I'm specifically looking for these boxes (not ULINE), the Amazon A-1 boxes.

View attachment 36237

I've searched everywhere by the name and size. Can't find them anywhere.

Anyone know where I can buy them?

They are produced by WestRock...

I even dropped them an email asking for retailers to which I received no response.

I’d try here. Subsidiary of west rock

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
480%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
As someone who worked at Amazon for 5 years, I'd be surprised if that's something they would allow anyone but themselves to buy. They are control freaks.

Other than the logo, does the A1 box actually mention Amazon? I have a local box manufacturer who does fully custom boxes. My cost for 500 boxes (much larger than the A1) was around 80 cents a box, plus a one time $1,600 die fee. If you need alot and often, maybe an option. I'd guess they'd come in around 50 to 60 cents.

I'll reach out to a friend who still works in procurement at Amazon and see if he knows anything.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
As someone who worked at Amazon for 5 years, I'd be surprised if that's something they would allow anyone but themselves to buy. They are control freaks.

Other than the logo, does the A1 box actually mention Amazon? I have a local box manufacturer who does fully custom boxes. My cost for 500 boxes (much larger than the A1) was around 80 cents a box, plus a one time $1,600 die fee. If you need alot and often, maybe an option. I'd guess they'd come in around 50 to 60 cents.

I'll reach out to a friend who still works in procurement at Amazon and see if he knows anything.

Pretty much this. I heard that since COVID broke out, people are allowed to have phones on the floor now. Prior to that, you might as well be dead to the world god forbid something happened to you in the warehouses. That's how secretive the company is.

Otherwise, over a box, that's extreme on their end. :blank:

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
480%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
Nope, no Amazon branding.
Talked to the guy. He said they don't use one manufacturer, they find someone who can meet their production needs and is reasonably close to the facility to keep transportation costs low. IIRC, they get multiple trucks daily in the large facilities filled with nothing but shipping materials.

He also said that amazon keeps something like that locked down, and that if a manufacturer sold someone an amazon box, they would very likely lose their contract.

Not sure how many you need, but you can get small run custom boxes made online for like $8 a box. I've used fantastapack and uprinting. Their prices are way to high for repeat, large scale orders, but a fine option for low run stuff. But otherwise they were reliable. These boxes are printed on, so there is no upfront die cost like you'll find from local manufacturers.

As I mentioned, larger, repeated orders from a local company are going to come in MUCH cheaper, you're just going to have that large upfront cost.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
What is special about the 'AMAZON box'? I would just measure the dimensions and contact box manufacturers asking what they have in a similar size. If nothing I'd send them one of Amazon's and ask for the cost to replicate it.

If you are willing to commit to a decent number on a regular basis some companies will roll the price of setup into the price per box (at least that has been my experience in the UK, and I have had quite a few custom boxes made for me over the years).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.