The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Houston - Can I buy you lunch?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AceVentures

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 16, 2019
Houston
How's it going fellow Fastlane brothers and sisters?

Are you located in/around Houston? Do you sometimes wonder what you would have to gain by changing your friend-group, or surrounding yourself with more like-minded individuals? If you are the average of the 5 people you hang-out with most, then I can't think of a better group of people to surround myself with than the beautiful members of this forum.

My current 9-5 provides me with an opportunity that I have previously taken for granted: lunch time! I've been working-out during my lunch time to also save my mornings and evenings, but I don't workout at lunch every day. Instead of networking with peers in my current field, I would love to use the lunch opportunity to exchange ideas and converse with folks in any/all walks of life, ideally different from mine.

If you also work a 9-5 and have a lunch time you don't always optimize on, why not leave the greasy burger aside for a day and opt to make new like-minded friends? If you don't do a 9-5 but are also a human-being that consumes food around a normal lunch time, you're invited as well!

So, can I buy you lunch?

P.S. There's no catch here. We can talk about spirituality, health and fitness, family, friends, love and romance. Anything really. The point is to introduce some element of change in our daily routine to spark creativity. Or we can just talk about the weather and look at each other awkwardly. Maybe play footsies under the table. Jk, let's save the footsies for the second date.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom