The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

House For Sale in Bangor Maine

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
My neighbor is moving south. Selling the house as soon as possible. For those interested in Real Estate, could be a good option for you depending on what you are looking for. Here is the list on trulia.
17 High Street, Bangor ME - Trulia

It was appraised for like $250k but she wants to sell it real fast and move on. It's listed at $195k. I could probably get it for lower for you if we bypass the real estate agency. Could be a good opportunity to put a family in there and rent it out.

I have been in the house several times. They have 2 pellet stoves to offset the price of oil. The city has been by and my wife and I are getting natural gas which is even cheaper than pellet stoves. The neighbors were going to get natural gas before they decided to leave. To convert everything to natural gas for this house would be about $10k-$12k.

The house is in tip top condition. The kitchen needs a little work. There isn't much to it. Kinda bland. But the price is really really good for what you are getting. There is a back yard that is all fenced in as well. Has a couple sheds out there for storage. There is a garage and a room above the garage.

Anyway if you have any questions I can probably answer it.

:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.