CKruge
PARKED
{Insert Introduction Here} is that a good enough intro? I think so, now let me blab about myself. Where to begin?
I'm a 20 year old college student (if you wanna call it that) that lives in the great freezing state of Wisconsin (Madison area) though this summer is making me rethink that previous statement. Since I was little I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit, from selling lemonade to trading Pokemon cards on the school playground at recess I have always been enticed at being my own boss, setting my own hours, and changing the world for the better. As time went on I've tried and failed at getting things off the ground either from lack of knowledge, ambition, or fear, I was getting stuck in a cycle of inaction or as my Real Estate amigos like to say analysis paralysis.
I found out about the fastlane millionaire from another forum I frequent often, but I gotta be honest, the original cover posted kind of turned me off initially (New lesson learned never judge a book by its cover). Now I am a pretty cynical person when it comes to these kind of "Get Rich Quick" books because I feel they like to prey upon the naive and feeble minded into believing that acquiring vast amount of loot takes little mind and effort, so when I saw a lambo driving down a sprawling highway I quickly scrolled past without much of thought. But as I continued by descent into the abyss of the thread, I kept reading responses on how this "MJ DeMarco" guy is legit and the book is considered a true and tried way of the entrepreneurial spirit. So by the will of Cthulu, L Ron Hubbard, or indigestion I began to watch MJD's youtube videos and they all made perfect sense, it was the kind of no bullshit talk that I think the industry and myself needed. I became hooked ever since and for the past week I have ordered the book and been reading countless blogs and posts from this marvelous website.
The posters on the fastlane forums have already given me a lot of insight and ideas that has given me peace of mind, and begun to formulate and implement some plans I hope to build upon in future blog/forum posts. As well as picking the minds of fellow Fastlaners, I hope to network and build relationships with fellow members of this fine websiting establishment to develop and prosper ideas and income, and hope to eventually becoming an asset to the community as well, helping other up and coming entrepreneurs reach there potential as you have helped me. It's time to stop the inaction and start closing, I want that coffee dammit!!
Oh and cliffs for the TLDR's;
-Hello nice to meet you
-Wisconsin
-Good people here
-Coffee
I'm a 20 year old college student (if you wanna call it that) that lives in the great freezing state of Wisconsin (Madison area) though this summer is making me rethink that previous statement. Since I was little I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit, from selling lemonade to trading Pokemon cards on the school playground at recess I have always been enticed at being my own boss, setting my own hours, and changing the world for the better. As time went on I've tried and failed at getting things off the ground either from lack of knowledge, ambition, or fear, I was getting stuck in a cycle of inaction or as my Real Estate amigos like to say analysis paralysis.
I found out about the fastlane millionaire from another forum I frequent often, but I gotta be honest, the original cover posted kind of turned me off initially (New lesson learned never judge a book by its cover). Now I am a pretty cynical person when it comes to these kind of "Get Rich Quick" books because I feel they like to prey upon the naive and feeble minded into believing that acquiring vast amount of loot takes little mind and effort, so when I saw a lambo driving down a sprawling highway I quickly scrolled past without much of thought. But as I continued by descent into the abyss of the thread, I kept reading responses on how this "MJ DeMarco" guy is legit and the book is considered a true and tried way of the entrepreneurial spirit. So by the will of Cthulu, L Ron Hubbard, or indigestion I began to watch MJD's youtube videos and they all made perfect sense, it was the kind of no bullshit talk that I think the industry and myself needed. I became hooked ever since and for the past week I have ordered the book and been reading countless blogs and posts from this marvelous website.
The posters on the fastlane forums have already given me a lot of insight and ideas that has given me peace of mind, and begun to formulate and implement some plans I hope to build upon in future blog/forum posts. As well as picking the minds of fellow Fastlaners, I hope to network and build relationships with fellow members of this fine websiting establishment to develop and prosper ideas and income, and hope to eventually becoming an asset to the community as well, helping other up and coming entrepreneurs reach there potential as you have helped me. It's time to stop the inaction and start closing, I want that coffee dammit!!
Oh and cliffs for the TLDR's;
-Hello nice to meet you
-Wisconsin
-Good people here
-Coffee
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
