rsant
New Contributor
As my involvement in a current project consumes my life, I am unable input the required time I feel necessary in making some of my hobby domains successful. At the same time, I do not want to keep them stagnant.
With this being said, I propose the idea of taking on like-minded partners in efforts of monetizing some domains. I hope to look for partners who understand the concept of "niche markets", and who share the same passions based on the domain.
From product or idea conceptualization, visualization all the way to a launch, I understand different domains may take different approaches, i.e. e-store,blogs, forums/advertising revenue, event planning, etc. etc.
I do not want to talk formal numbers of compensation but I will say, I am leaning close to half, based on the project.
If you are highly interested please post or send a pm. I would also like to add that I live in NY for those of you that are local.
I own over a hundred domains, some better than others, but I listed some that I feel may have potential .
One last thing, I need to re-iterate that these domains are hobby sites for me, but possibly may be a different type of opportunity for you. I am far from "cookie cutter", so please that characteristic into account before considering this opportunity Take it for what it is, and I hope to speak to many of you on another level.
Please see some domains below:
Lamboforums.com -advertising rev
Murcielagoforums.com
Murcielagoforum.com
Gallardoforum.com
Reventonforums.com
Reventonforum.com
lamborghinishirts.com - e-com stores
lamboshirts.com
FERRARISHIRTS.COM
SUPERCARSHOWOFF.COM -advertising rev
EXOTICSHOWOFF.COM
HORSEVSBULL.COM -advertising rev
BULLVSHORSE.COM
CELL2CUBA.COM - possibly e-com rev
CELL2CUBA.INFO
CELL2CUBA.NET
CELL2CUBA.ORG
JOHNCHOWW.COM -advertising rev
JOHNCOWW.COM
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.COM - event planning rev
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.NET
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.ORG
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.COM - event planning rev
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.Net
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.ORG
Thanks FL
With this being said, I propose the idea of taking on like-minded partners in efforts of monetizing some domains. I hope to look for partners who understand the concept of "niche markets", and who share the same passions based on the domain.
From product or idea conceptualization, visualization all the way to a launch, I understand different domains may take different approaches, i.e. e-store,blogs, forums/advertising revenue, event planning, etc. etc.
I do not want to talk formal numbers of compensation but I will say, I am leaning close to half, based on the project.
If you are highly interested please post or send a pm. I would also like to add that I live in NY for those of you that are local.
I own over a hundred domains, some better than others, but I listed some that I feel may have potential .
One last thing, I need to re-iterate that these domains are hobby sites for me, but possibly may be a different type of opportunity for you. I am far from "cookie cutter", so please that characteristic into account before considering this opportunity Take it for what it is, and I hope to speak to many of you on another level.
Please see some domains below:
Lamboforums.com -advertising rev
Murcielagoforums.com
Murcielagoforum.com
Gallardoforum.com
Reventonforums.com
Reventonforum.com
lamborghinishirts.com - e-com stores
lamboshirts.com
FERRARISHIRTS.COM
SUPERCARSHOWOFF.COM -advertising rev
EXOTICSHOWOFF.COM
HORSEVSBULL.COM -advertising rev
BULLVSHORSE.COM
CELL2CUBA.COM - possibly e-com rev
CELL2CUBA.INFO
CELL2CUBA.NET
CELL2CUBA.ORG
JOHNCHOWW.COM -advertising rev
JOHNCOWW.COM
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.COM - event planning rev
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.NET
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.ORG
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.COM - event planning rev
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.Net
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.ORG
Thanks FL
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
