The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hobby for me, possible opportunity for you.

rsant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jan 19, 2008
New York
As my involvement in a current project consumes my life, I am unable input the required time I feel necessary in making some of my hobby domains successful. At the same time, I do not want to keep them stagnant.

With this being said, I propose the idea of taking on like-minded partners in efforts of monetizing some domains. I hope to look for partners who understand the concept of "niche markets", and who share the same passions based on the domain.

From product or idea conceptualization, visualization all the way to a launch, I understand different domains may take different approaches, i.e. e-store,blogs, forums/advertising revenue, event planning, etc. etc.

I do not want to talk formal numbers of compensation but I will say, I am leaning close to half, based on the project.

If you are highly interested please post or send a pm. I would also like to add that I live in NY for those of you that are local.

I own over a hundred domains, some better than others, but I listed some that I feel may have potential .

One last thing, I need to re-iterate that these domains are hobby sites for me, but possibly may be a different type of opportunity for you. I am far from "cookie cutter", so please that characteristic into account before considering this opportunity Take it for what it is, and I hope to speak to many of you on another level.

Please see some domains below:

Lamboforums.com -advertising rev
Murcielagoforums.com
Murcielagoforum.com
Gallardoforum.com
Reventonforums.com
Reventonforum.com

lamborghinishirts.com - e-com stores
lamboshirts.com
FERRARISHIRTS.COM

SUPERCARSHOWOFF.COM -advertising rev
EXOTICSHOWOFF.COM

HORSEVSBULL.COM -advertising rev
BULLVSHORSE.COM

CELL2CUBA.COM - possibly e-com rev
CELL2CUBA.INFO
CELL2CUBA.NET
CELL2CUBA.ORG

JOHNCHOWW.COM -advertising rev
JOHNCOWW.COM

MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.COM - event planning rev
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.NET
MAJORLEAGUEMOTORSPORT.ORG

MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.COM - event planning rev
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.Net
MOTORSPORTLEAGUE.ORG

Thanks FL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.