The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi

Nafis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys, new member here. Im very excited to be part of such like minded people as you.

When i read MJ's book Unscripted it was one of the most hilarious books id ever come across and it was as if he was verbalising what was on my mind anyway. A terrifically written book.

Anyway, its good to be here and looking fwd to interacting with you guys.

Nafis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nafis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 14, 2020
Welcome to the forum, Nafis.

What's your story?
Thanks Mark.

Well..im a public servant right now but i want to get hell away from slowlane asap.

I have a passion for the financial markets and trading/investing. Iv been trying to crack trading forex for a while now, trying to create a sustainable trading strategy. Its hard to do with a full time job tho...so much to do, so little time.

I like entrepreneurship in general tho. I just dont know how im going to put the pieces of the puzzle together just yet.

This 9 to 5 tho...its a double edge sword. Puts food on the table, but robs you of everything else...

themarkboogie

Mamba Mentality
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Oct 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
Thanks Mark.

Well..im a public servant right now but i want to get hell away from slowlane asap.

I have a passion for the financial markets and trading/investing. Iv been trying to crack trading forex for a while now, trying to create a sustainable trading strategy. Its hard to do with a full time job tho...so much to do, so little time.

I like entrepreneurship in general tho. I just dont know how im going to put the pieces of the puzzle together just yet.

This 9 to 5 tho...its a double edge sword. Puts food on the table, but robs you of everything else...

That passion for the financial markets and trading/investing will be useful whether that's your path TO the fastlane or a tool used ALONG WITH a fastlane business. What I mean by that, as described in TFM, it's very hard to get into the fastlane using investments/trading because your $$$ impact is capped and your income isn't explosive from your 9-5. The people getting rich are usually the people managing the investments or selling the information, not the owners.

You're at the right place for putting the pieces of the puzzles together. I'll admit, a lot of the time I still have no idea what I'm doing but there is so much good information here it's impossible to go wrong. Learning from others' mistakes/experiences is one of the best ways to spend your time IMO. Just make sure you're out there making your own mistakes and experiences as well. I'd also recommend reading this post as it was incredibly helpful for me when I first joined the forum a few months ago.

Best of luck, brother.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nafis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 14, 2020
That passion for the financial markets and trading/investing will be useful whether that's your path TO the fastlane or a tool used ALONG WITH a fastlane business. What I mean by that, as described in TFM, it's very hard to get into the fastlane using investments/trading because your $$$ impact is capped and your income isn't explosive from your 9-5. The people getting rich are usually the people managing the investments or selling the information, not the owners.

You're at the right place for putting the pieces of the puzzles together. I'll admit, a lot of the time I still have no idea what I'm doing but there is so much good information here it's impossible to go wrong. Learning from others' mistakes/experiences is one of the best ways to spend your time IMO. Just make sure you're out there making your own mistakes and experiences as well. I'd also recommend reading this post as it was incredibly helpful for me when I first joined the forum a few months ago.

Best of luck, brother.
Thats true. Thanks for pointing me in some useful directions. Appreciate it man.

Ile see you around on the forum.

Regards
Nafis

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!