What's new

Hi !

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MorpheusX

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
5
Location
Poland
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 300%
I'm quite new to this forum, and I don't want to write a essay instead of introduction so I'll be brief.

My name is Janusz, I am 26 years old, I recently graduated from economic school, in the past I had some business ( smaller or bigger) but I'm still not a millionaire, I have to keep trying.

I have read a FASTLANE, and I will have read UNSCRIPTED soon.

My two favourite books are: FASTLANE and THINK AND GROW RICH written by Napoleon Hill.
But I think because of UNSCRIPTED my favourite two books will change.

I also want to THANK @MJ DeMarco for writing those books and creating thefastlaneforum.com. Really great and valuable content.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'n raovi pix vu vjot gusan, epf O fup'v xepv vu xsovi e ittez optvief ug opvsufadvoup tu O'mm ci csoig.

Nz peni ot Kepatb, O en 26 ziest umf, O sidipvmz hsefaevif gsun idupunod tdjuum, op vji qetv O jef tuni catopitt ( tnemmis us cohhis) cav O'n tvomm puv e nommoupeosi, O jewi vu liiq vszoph.

O jewi sief e GETVMEPI, epf O xomm jewi sief APTDSOQVIF tuup.

Nz vxu gewuasovi cuult esi: GETVMEPI epf VJOPL EPF HSUX SODJ xsovvip cz Pequmiup Jomm.
Cav O vjopl cideati ug APTDSOQVIF nz gewuasovi vxu cuult xomm djephi.

O emtu xepv vu VJEPL @NK FiNesdu gus xsovoph vjuti cuult epf dsievoph vjigetvmepigusan.dun. Siemmz hsiev epf wemaecmi dupvipv.

Ximduni, Kepatb!
 
O'n raovi pix vu vjot gusan, epf O fup'v xepv vu xsovi e ittez optvief ug opvsufadvoup tu O'mm ci csoig.

Nz peni ot Kepatb, O en 26 ziest umf, O sidipvmz hsefaevif gsun idupunod tdjuum, op vji qetv O jef tuni catopitt ( tnemmis us cohhis) cav O'n tvomm puv e nommoupeosi, O jewi vu liiq vszoph.
Liiq vszoph. Epf, liiq siefoph. Vjisi't e muv ug opgu uav vjisi gus zua vu miesp epf ectusc. Zua katv hsefaevif, tu zua jewi e nevasevoup qsuditt vu edjoiwi. Zua jewi eqqsipvodi qsuditt vu hu vjsuahj. Ov velit voni epf iyqisoipdi vu jewi vji tlomm tiv vu dsievi e taddittgam catopitt, hsux ov epf ci ecmi vu neopveop ov uwis voni. Howi zuastimg e csiel. Hu xovj vji gmux epf miv vjopht jeqqip. Huuf madl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom