The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi !

MorpheusX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 22, 2017
Poland
I'm quite new to this forum, and I don't want to write a essay instead of introduction so I'll be brief.

My name is Janusz, I am 26 years old, I recently graduated from economic school, in the past I had some business ( smaller or bigger) but I'm still not a millionaire, I have to keep trying.

I have read a FASTLANE, and I will have read UNSCRIPTED soon.

My two favourite books are: FASTLANE and THINK AND GROW RICH written by Napoleon Hill.
But I think because of UNSCRIPTED my favourite two books will change.

I also want to THANK @MJ DeMarco for writing those books and creating thefastlaneforum.com. Really great and valuable content.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
I'm quite new to this forum, and I don't want to write a essay instead of introduction so I'll be brief.

My name is Janusz, I am 26 years old, I recently graduated from economic school, in the past I had some business ( smaller or bigger) but I'm still not a millionaire, I have to keep trying.

I have read a FASTLANE, and I will have read UNSCRIPTED soon.

My two favourite books are: FASTLANE and THINK AND GROW RICH written by Napoleon Hill.
But I think because of UNSCRIPTED my favourite two books will change.

I also want to THANK @MJ DeMarco for writing those books and creating thefastlaneforum.com. Really great and valuable content.

Welcome, Janusz!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

Keep trying. And, keep reading. There's a lot of info out there for you to learn and absorb. You just graduated, so you have a maturation process to achieve. You have apprentice process to go through. It takes time and experience to have the skill set to create a successful business, grow it and be able to maintain it over time. Give yourself a break. Go with the flow and let things happen. Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...