What's new

Hi

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

clickster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$95
Hi all, how is everyone doing. I knew about this forum through MJ’s book and I have to say that the book will definitely go down as one of the most important books I have ever read in my life. It was life changing.

I’ve always had teachers and peers tell me I can’t do things and often discouraged any new ideas I had by saying it is nothing more than a dream and it can’t be done. I didn’t receive much support or encouragement from my teachers. In fact, most of them told me I wouldn’t amount to anything much because of my “marks” in class. This somewhat put me in a state where I was always doubting my skills and abilities and I regarded myself as a failure. I used to always put my ideas second fiddle to someone else’s because I felt they were more “right” and also because I didn’t want to get laughed at (it has happened many times when I gave my input).

Over the last year I have been using a lot of my time to read books on personal development, creativity, internet marketing/web design/SEO, licensing, and technology. I armed myself with solid knowledge about different concepts but that was it. I needed something that would tie all of these concepts up together and most of all I still wondered if I had what it takes to succeed and whether my peers think my ideas would work. That’s when I found Millionaire Fastlane and MJ taught me a new way of looking at ideas and also my life.

I had one idea that fulfilled CENTS beautifully and I asked a few people what they thought about the idea, couple of them told me it was brilliant while most said “you can’t make money on the internet anymore”, “everything is free now on the internet, people won’t pay” and “just try to get a job in your field” (graduated without a job in my field). I didn’t let it get to me as I know that I’ve done my homework, worked countless hours researching my topic, formulated a plan that will make this business work and also spoke with someone else in the industry and got their input. I know it will succeed and will take commitment and dedication and I will pursue that goal. Screw those naysayers. I spend about 5-6 hours every day working on the business and the other free time I spend contacting companies about licensing some of my products (I enjoy developing products on the side).
For now I’m just reading through the threads, I will be an active and participative member and look forward to talking with everyone. Cheers.:smxF:


Thanks MJ.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Hmef zua fofp'v miv vjuti jiefxopft hiv op zuas xez. Pux't zuas djepdi vu qsuwi vjin xsuph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom