The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi

clickster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2011
Hi all, how is everyone doing. I knew about this forum through MJ’s book and I have to say that the book will definitely go down as one of the most important books I have ever read in my life. It was life changing.

I’ve always had teachers and peers tell me I can’t do things and often discouraged any new ideas I had by saying it is nothing more than a dream and it can’t be done. I didn’t receive much support or encouragement from my teachers. In fact, most of them told me I wouldn’t amount to anything much because of my “marks” in class. This somewhat put me in a state where I was always doubting my skills and abilities and I regarded myself as a failure. I used to always put my ideas second fiddle to someone else’s because I felt they were more “right” and also because I didn’t want to get laughed at (it has happened many times when I gave my input).

Over the last year I have been using a lot of my time to read books on personal development, creativity, internet marketing/web design/SEO, licensing, and technology. I armed myself with solid knowledge about different concepts but that was it. I needed something that would tie all of these concepts up together and most of all I still wondered if I had what it takes to succeed and whether my peers think my ideas would work. That’s when I found Millionaire Fastlane and MJ taught me a new way of looking at ideas and also my life.

I had one idea that fulfilled CENTS beautifully and I asked a few people what they thought about the idea, couple of them told me it was brilliant while most said “you can’t make money on the internet anymore”, “everything is free now on the internet, people won’t pay” and “just try to get a job in your field” (graduated without a job in my field). I didn’t let it get to me as I know that I’ve done my homework, worked countless hours researching my topic, formulated a plan that will make this business work and also spoke with someone else in the industry and got their input. I know it will succeed and will take commitment and dedication and I will pursue that goal. Screw those naysayers. I spend about 5-6 hours every day working on the business and the other free time I spend contacting companies about licensing some of my products (I enjoy developing products on the side).
For now I’m just reading through the threads, I will be an active and participative member and look forward to talking with everyone. Cheers.:smxF:

Thanks MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

mrhahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 21, 2011
San Diego
Welcome! Glad you didn't let those headwinds get in your way. Now's your chance to prove them wrong.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...