The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eduardo Leal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 8, 2020
Spain
Hi!
I'm in my 50's -just because I was born in 1970- but mentally, i'm still a kid. I am from Venezuela -which we managed to escape from- I lived for some time in the USA and I currently live in Madrid, Spain where I work as an English teacher. I am also a personal English teacher and I have a website (related to English teaching) through which I hope to hit the jackpot, although I am in serious need of a boost there. I am married, I have an 8 y.o. little girl and I want to buy a Harley Davidson, that's my Lamborghini Countach. I think, no, I'm sure I'm a sidewalker, not proud of it, but, I won't lie to myself. I stumbled across this forum and the book yesterday and I've already read 30% of it (the book). Can't wait to finish it to start it all over again. And I hope it gives me the much needed fuel to get over to the fast lane.
I'm looking for ideas, inspiration, coal to burn, because I've always wanted to be a millionaire, but, I guess I haven't taken the right steps towards it. Or perhaps I have, but i've fallen uncountable times. One thing is for sure, I won't give up.
I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum, as much as I've been enjoying the book.
Thanks to all in advance. I hope to make nice acquaintances here.
Oh, my name is Eduardo, My students call me Edu and my friends and family call me Tato. It's my pleasure being here @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnmgr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 5, 2020
Araure, Venezuela
Hi!
I'm in my 50's -just because I was born in 1970- but mentally, i'm still a kid. I am from Venezuela -which we managed to escape from- I lived for some time in the USA and I currently live in Madrid, Spain where I work as an English teacher. I am also a personal English teacher and I have a website (related to English teaching) through which I hope to hit the jackpot, although I am in serious need of a boost there. I am married, I have an 8 y.o. little girl and I want to buy a Harley Davidson, that's my Lamborghini Countach. I think, no, I'm sure I'm a sidewalker, not proud of it, but, I won't lie to myself. I stumbled across this forum and the book yesterday and I've already read 30% of it (the book). Can't wait to finish it to start it all over again. And I hope it gives me the much needed fuel to get over to the fast lane.
I'm looking for ideas, inspiration, coal to burn, because I've always wanted to be a millionaire, but, I guess I haven't taken the right steps towards it. Or perhaps I have, but i've fallen uncountable times. One thing is for sure, I won't give up.
Oh, my name is Eduardo, My students call me Edu and my friends and family call me Tato. It's my pleasure being here @MJ DeMarco

Epale Eduardo!!

Saludos de otro compatriota Venezolno.
Hi!

Hey Eduardo.

Que bueno ver más compatriotas aquí.

I'm also on my way to the fastline, but still have a lot to do, including getting out of Venezuela.

Wish you the bed, pana

Eduardo Leal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 8, 2020
Spain
Epale Eduardo!!

Saludos de otro compatriota Venezolno.

Hey Eduardo.

Que bueno ver más compatriotas aquí.

I'm also on my way to the fastline, but still have a lot to do, including getting out of Venezuela.

Wish you the bed, pana
Bro, my best wishes to you and yours. Happy to see other 'panas' in here working their way to the Fastlane. Paz y Tequeños!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...