The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi there, 23yo from Portugal

Alexsl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 18, 2015
Hello

My name is Alex and I'm 23yo from Portugal. Two years back I had a car accident and some life problems and needed to make more money. I had a job that I hated, no chance of a career, and no idea of investing and entrepreneurship.

From there I started searching for making money on the internet. I sailed on forums and read the journeys of people who earned 5k and 10k per month through internet marketing. I earned much knowledge of web design, internet marketing, SEO, etc. I tryed e commerce, internet marketing, blogging, social networking, etc and after some attempts, I managed to earn a few hundreds of dollars per month, of passive internet income with some small projects. However, what I thought was passive, after all it was not, then these projects began to lose the glow.

A few months later, in an attempt to create more durable and secure Businesses, I began to search about entrepreneurship and investments and started reading some books like Rich Dad Poor Dad, The 4 Hour Workweek, and finally The Millionaire Fastlane (which was my favourite and which I read it twice). I realized I had to change my mindset and apply all the experience and knowledge I had acquired in viable and lasting businesses and not in small things without passivity or scale.

Things however had changed and today I have a job that I love, but who takes much of my time. I will have many important life decisions in the next months. Now more than ever, I dream of having a good life, successful businesses and investments but I am a little lost on the path. I have the right mindset, just have to Focus and be Disciplined.

Sorry for the text wall . Best regards. Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
Welcome fellow country man,

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome! Good to see that you already took some action in the past, now that you got the right mindset after reading TMF , it's time to put action into the things that move you in the right direction.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...