Anothersimon
New Contributor
Thanks for having me here and greetings from South Africa.
I am almost through with reading Unscripted . Haven't read the Fastlane yet.
So, why am I here.
I am working on a content business to help others navigate the corporate jungle without losing their wits. Given all the struggles (emotional and external) I've had in the corporate world, what better way to leave them behind than by passing on all the wisdom I didn't have when I needed it.
And of course, by doing this I want to create my way out of the corporate world.
I joined this forum to help me stick with the process and learn from others. I have a fair share of experience in strategic marketing and I enjoy passing that on to others here. I enjoy brainstorming ideas with others.
I am almost through with reading Unscripted . Haven't read the Fastlane yet.
So, why am I here.
I am working on a content business to help others navigate the corporate jungle without losing their wits. Given all the struggles (emotional and external) I've had in the corporate world, what better way to leave them behind than by passing on all the wisdom I didn't have when I needed it.
And of course, by doing this I want to create my way out of the corporate world.
I joined this forum to help me stick with the process and learn from others. I have a fair share of experience in strategic marketing and I enjoy passing that on to others here. I enjoy brainstorming ideas with others.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
