The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi I'm Caleb

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Caleb_141

New Contributor
Dec 28, 2018
London
Hi Everyone,

My name is Caleb, I'm 25 and I work in sales for a SaaS company here in London in the UK.

Only started reading TMF a few days ago and since then my world has opened up regarding the potential opportunities that are out there. To put it simply, this is the book that has put into words all of my thoughts and feelings towards entrepreneurship and why this should be a primary focus for me moving forward.

I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset and have known that I can't be in full-time employment forever, but it was difficult for me to picture exactly why. I am relatively happy in my current job with my current company, but only in so far because I felt that a career in sales was the way for me to make the most amount of money. TMF has made me realise that this is not the case (unless I want to climb the corporate ladder) and that creating my own business that brings value to the world is ultimately how I will make the biggest impact in my own life and in the world.

Even with this, over the past year I've started a few websites and learnt a good amount, even though I have ultimately not followed through with them long term.

In any case, I don't want to spend too long on this introduction (need to focus on action), but I'm just happy to have come across the book and to be apart of this community.

Thanks,

Caleb

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hi Everyone,

My name is Caleb, I'm 25 and I work in sales for a SaaS company here in London in the UK.

Only started reading TMF a few days ago and since then my world has opened up regarding the potential opportunities that are out there. To put it simply, this is the book that has put into words all of my thoughts and feelings towards entrepreneurship and why this should be a primary focus for me moving forward.

I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset and have known that I can't be in full-time employment forever, but it was difficult for me to picture exactly why. I am relatively happy in my current job with my current company, but only in so far because I felt that a career in sales was the way for me to make the most amount of money. TMF has made me realise that this is not the case (unless I want to climb the corporate ladder) and that creating my own business that brings value to the world is ultimately how I will make the biggest impact in my own life and in the world.

Even with this, over the past year I've started a few websites and learnt a good amount, even though I have ultimately not followed through with them long term.

In any case, I don't want to spend too long on this introduction (need to focus on action), but I'm just happy to have come across the book and to be apart of this community.

Thanks,

Caleb

Welcome Caleb! Sales and SaaS knowledge will be invaluable to you in your journey.

Read Unscripted next after TMF, it’s an even better book (MJ’s words, not mine, though I completely agree)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom