The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I introduce myself!

Mathéo__

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 4, 2022
Hi everyone!
I'm 17 years old, and I'm coming from France (so I let you understand some of my language erorr)'
I just finished the millionaire fast lane, and it was a real reveal of what we all are capable to do.
To be honest this book doing a pressure on my future, I know that we will kill me for saying that but I don't know how to start.
Of course I have many ideas but I don't know if they have their place, I will says them and I hope that some of users will give their opinions :)!
My ideas are : firstly I will learn about informatics (so about how to create a website,...),and then learn about finance! I don't know if that is a good thing.
For me that is because I'm a student and I need to profit that I'm addicted to my familiy to learn a lot, and then when I got my diploma to start my business...
So that's it for me haha, hope that some users will give me an answer!
Thanks for reading my presentation :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jakub_koru

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 7, 2022
Rotterdam
I'm thrilled to see a fellow young fastlaner here.

I get what you mean by "pressure," and I like it!
It all comes down to recognising where you are and where you may be if you trust the process.

Also, I notice you're seeking advice from strangers on issues that will really affect your life.
We don't know your scenario, so it's up to you to answer those questions. Start by evaluating yourself first: what do I want?

I'd want to emphasise that you don't have to wait to start a company.
Starting a company is merely an event, while learning new things, such as informatics, to solve a problem is part of the process. And the process will make you a success.

I don't want this piece to be too complex, so I'd recommend MJ's other book, Unscripted .
He articulated what I poorly introduced in a great way in his above-mentioned book . Although it's a long read, it's worth every minute.

Welcome!
Jakub

Mathéo__

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 4, 2022
I'm thrilled to see a fellow young fastlaner here.

I get what you mean by "pressure," and I like it!
It all comes down to recognising where you are and where you may be if you trust the process.

Also, I notice you're seeking advice from strangers on issues that will really affect your life.
We don't know your scenario, so it's up to you to answer those questions. Start by evaluating yourself first: what do I want?

I'd want to emphasise that you don't have to wait to start a company.
Starting a company is merely an event, while learning new things, such as informatics, to solve a problem is part of the process. And the process will make you a success.

I don't want this piece to be too complex, so I'd recommend MJ's other book, Unscripted .
He articulated what I poorly introduced in a great way in his above-mentioned book . Although it's a long read, it's worth every minute.

Welcome!
Jakub
Wow, you motivated myself with your response, I appreciate that feeling!

You're right all about you say.
If you are interested my goal in my life is to become an free guy. At my age I literally see all the issues from the slowlane by my parents...
And I want to see my children grow, to be my own boss, and to be proud of me. That's the reason of my life for now, the only way I see me in the future is my wealth (freedom, good physics and relationships). I can't see me in an other lane of life.

Now the biggest issues is "the idea", of course I apply all of what MJ. DeMarco advise about, but I don't find it, maybe when I will learn about the creation of website "the idea" will come over... :/.
Moreover I try to read in other forum thing that people are complaining and to see if that could be a good business idea.

And yeah I will read all the other books of MJ. DeMarco right because they are looking crazy!

Thanks for your time!
Mathéo.

Jakub_koru

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 7, 2022
Rotterdam
Wow, you motivated myself with your response, I appreciate that feeling!

You're right all about you say.
If you are interested my goal in my life is to become an free guy. At my age I literally see all the issues from the slowlane by my parents...
And I want to see my children grow, to be my own boss, and to be proud of me. That's the reason of my life for now, the only way I see me in the future is my wealth (freedom, good physics and relationships). I can't see me in an other lane of life.

Now the biggest issues is "the idea", of course I apply all of what MJ. DeMarco advise about, but I don't find it, maybe when I will learn about the creation of website "the idea" will come over... :/.
Moreover I try to read in other forum thing that people are complaining and to see if that could be a good business idea.

And yeah I will read all the other books of MJ. DeMarco right because they are looking crazy!

Thanks for your time!
Mathéo.

Mathéo, I'm glad to hear that!

The premise is rather simple. Ideas are everywhere; all you need to do is open your eyes and ears to see and hear them. Whenever someone, including yourself, says anything like "I despise (fill in the blank)," "I wish this were (fill in the blank)," you have an opportunity that you can assess using the CENTS framework. Again, I'm immensly simplifying this.

In Unscripted , MJ discusses how to generate ideas and goes through the CENTS framework again. After reading what you've written, I can confidently state that it would be of great use to you.

Take care and best wishes.
Jakub

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathéo__

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 4, 2022
Mathéo, I'm glad to hear that!

The premise is rather simple. Ideas are everywhere; all you need to do is open your eyes and ears to see and hear them. Whenever someone, including yourself, says anything like "I despise (fill in the blank)," "I wish this were (fill in the blank)," you have an opportunity that you can assess using the CENTS framework. Again, I'm immensly simplifying this.

In Unscripted , MJ discusses how to generate ideas and goes through the CENTS framework again. After reading what you've written, I can confidently state that it would be of great use to you.

Take care and best wishes.
Jakub
Give you a big thanks for all information you give me, I will work about!

Take care too, and all my best wishes ;)
Mathéo

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...