Edwin Franco
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2014
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$70
$70
User Power: 50%
Good Afternoon
Edit: I posted a different thread but couldn't edit out some things. So lets start off fresh.
My name is Edwin Franco 20 years old, I live in the U.S.A, NYC. I have saved a good 2000 dollars and I am living with my parents for free. Food, Shelter and a Good internet connection. I heard about this website through many sources. I need to create a business and any advise would be useful.
1. What would you advise your younger self?
2. What new habits would you implement before going 100% into entrepreneurship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the lessons I learned on life and Actually practice what I preach. (Will share more once I know more)
I truly believe that if you want to succeed you have to build your body(Weights), build your mind (Books) and be extremely positive(Negativity destroys you but it can't be irradicated completely ). Having a balance in life
Motivation?: I say F*ck Motivation. I believe in Discipline and Desire. If you stop "motivating" yourself to get another beer and start creating Desire for something you want, then you will Discipline yourself to create it.
Great Body: Go to the gym. Focus on building strength then focus on Pumping the muscle. Go heavy than go Light, repeat. Eat ALOT of natural food (Eggs, Meat and Veggies/Fruits). Minimize French fries, Soda pop and Shitty food. Always learn form first. Go to the gym to kill and kill some more, Don't leave a trace of
No Anxiety/Want to talk to girls: Try to get these words in your head "Life is short, we all die one day"(Its exciting to not know what happens after you die, We are all here in a place called Earth), "No one gives a shit about you, they only care what show they are going to watch, what they are gonna eat and how they are going to pay their stupid bills" and don't walk meekly, take moderately big steps and going to the gym helps ALOT. (Binge)Watch this guy from YouTube if you have extreme anxiety (Like I did) www.youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian that is how I became positive and social among people . BTW I F*cking hate Pick up artists, Don't watch the other "leaders". Also Hygiene is a good anxiety stopper.
Live happy?: Don't judge/ Avoid Judging anyone. You wont judge someone when you live a life you love. Look at most unhappy people. They always judge.
Thanks for reading my friends
Edit: I posted a different thread but couldn't edit out some things. So lets start off fresh.
My name is Edwin Franco 20 years old, I live in the U.S.A, NYC. I have saved a good 2000 dollars and I am living with my parents for free. Food, Shelter and a Good internet connection. I heard about this website through many sources. I need to create a business and any advise would be useful.
1. What would you advise your younger self?
2. What new habits would you implement before going 100% into entrepreneurship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the lessons I learned on life and Actually practice what I preach. (Will share more once I know more)
I truly believe that if you want to succeed you have to build your body(Weights), build your mind (Books) and be extremely positive(Negativity destroys you but it can't be irradicated completely ). Having a balance in life
Motivation?: I say F*ck Motivation. I believe in Discipline and Desire. If you stop "motivating" yourself to get another beer and start creating Desire for something you want, then you will Discipline yourself to create it.
Great Body: Go to the gym. Focus on building strength then focus on Pumping the muscle. Go heavy than go Light, repeat. Eat ALOT of natural food (Eggs, Meat and Veggies/Fruits). Minimize French fries, Soda pop and Shitty food. Always learn form first. Go to the gym to kill and kill some more, Don't leave a trace of
No Anxiety/Want to talk to girls: Try to get these words in your head "Life is short, we all die one day"(Its exciting to not know what happens after you die, We are all here in a place called Earth), "No one gives a shit about you, they only care what show they are going to watch, what they are gonna eat and how they are going to pay their stupid bills" and don't walk meekly, take moderately big steps and going to the gym helps ALOT. (Binge)Watch this guy from YouTube if you have extreme anxiety (Like I did) www.youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian that is how I became positive and social among people . BTW I F*cking hate Pick up artists, Don't watch the other "leaders". Also Hygiene is a good anxiety stopper.
Live happy?: Don't judge/ Avoid Judging anyone. You wont judge someone when you live a life you love. Look at most unhappy people. They always judge.
Thanks for reading my friends
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
