D
Deleted11391
Guest
Hi All!
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! (again)
I had been a member of the forum some time ago, but actually became inactive for quite a few years, due to starting a couple of businesses.
I made the move from employee to business owner and successfully started and run several businesses now.
I'm revisiting the forum now to help launch a new project and am looking forward to catching up on all the content I've missed when I've been away!
Also looking forward to catching up with some old faces and contacts!!!
Glad to be back
Hope to chat to you all soon!
All the best
Brian
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! (again)
I had been a member of the forum some time ago, but actually became inactive for quite a few years, due to starting a couple of businesses.
I made the move from employee to business owner and successfully started and run several businesses now.
I'm revisiting the forum now to help launch a new project and am looking forward to catching up on all the content I've missed when I've been away!
Also looking forward to catching up with some old faces and contacts!!!
Glad to be back
Hope to chat to you all soon!
All the best
Brian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
