The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi Guys....back after a long break :-)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Brian Mc Shane

Creator of "The Few That Do"
Aug 6, 2012
Ireland
Hi All!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! (again) :)

I had been a member of the forum some time ago, but actually became inactive for quite a few years, due to starting a couple of businesses.

I made the move from employee to business owner and successfully started and run several businesses now.

I'm revisiting the forum now to help launch a new project and am looking forward to catching up on all the content I've missed when I've been away!

Also looking forward to catching up with some old faces and contacts!!!

Glad to be back :)

Hope to chat to you all soon!

All the best
Brian

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

argelast

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 5, 2016
Valencia
Hi, congratulations!!!
Could you give us some taste in what do you did it to begin the business? Was easy to employ and manage people? How did you get customers to know you ?
Thanks in advance :D

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk

OP
OP
Brian Mc Shane

Brian Mc Shane

Creator of "The Few That Do"
Aug 6, 2012
Ireland
Hi, congratulations!!!
Could you give us some taste in what do you did it to begin the business? Was easy to employ and manage people? How did you get customers to know you ?
Thanks in advance :D

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk
I will be honest, i spent a lot of years talking about setting up a business and what i was "going to do"!!!!

I became an info junky and fooled myself that education and knowledge would somehow help me make a fortune....it didnt.

I only progressed when i realised that i knew more than enough to just get started...and could learn as i went.

This was the game changer for me. I literally set myself daily, weekly and monthly task objectives and stuck to these as rigidly as humanly possible. Slowly but surely as i completed these, the business began to grow and develop.

Ive a background in management from my previous employment so ive found this area relatively comfortable, although for my current businesses i outsource a lot of my jobs. Currently my businesses are in the fitness industry, and the majority of my business comes from referrals and online marketing mainly via social media (in particular facebook)

if i could give anyone who is starting out in business one single tip......it is "dont delay....you already know enough to get going"

Hope this helps a bit!

Brian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock