The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from the UK

Emma C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 1, 2018
UK
Hi everyone,

I'm a 38 yr old, mum of three based in the Midlands, UK, looking to kickstart my fastlane journey. My adult life started out pretty slowlane, good job with career prospects etc, but after being made redundant and making some poor decisions it descended into sidewalk. I did start a couple of businesses but failed to make any money and landed myself in debt which, thankfully, i've now managed to pay off.

For the past 8 months i've been entirely sidewalk, relying on government handouts for everything, which feels like shit but at the same time i've been taking action by learning web development, marketing and reading The Millionaire Fastlane ;)

I'm determined to pull myself out of this hole. My youngest child starts school next year so I want to start working on something now but i'm struggling to come up with ideas. My primary goal is just to earn enough so that I no longer have to claim any financial assistance so i'm focusing on that for now.

Anyway, thank you for accepting me into this forum. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and welcome any advice you may have.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Hey there @Emma C . Welcome. Your story isn't unsimilar to many I've read on here. I'm starting my journey late in life as well. I look forward to hearing more about yours.

Anshu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 12, 2018
London
Hello,Thanks for sharing about yourself.your story is right i want advised to you that we should not be disappoint in his life.I think that come good or bad day in our life.We should be aim in his life and continue working.
Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...