Hi everyone,
I'm a 38 yr old, mum of three based in the Midlands, UK, looking to kickstart my fastlane journey. My adult life started out pretty slowlane, good job with career prospects etc, but after being made redundant and making some poor decisions it descended into sidewalk. I did start a couple of businesses but failed to make any money and landed myself in debt which, thankfully, i've now managed to pay off.
For the past 8 months i've been entirely sidewalk, relying on government handouts for everything, which feels like shit but at the same time i've been taking action by learning web development, marketing and reading The Millionaire Fastlane
I'm determined to pull myself out of this hole. My youngest child starts school next year so I want to start working on something now but i'm struggling to come up with ideas. My primary goal is just to earn enough so that I no longer have to claim any financial assistance so i'm focusing on that for now.
Anyway, thank you for accepting me into this forum. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and welcome any advice you may have.
I'm a 38 yr old, mum of three based in the Midlands, UK, looking to kickstart my fastlane journey. My adult life started out pretty slowlane, good job with career prospects etc, but after being made redundant and making some poor decisions it descended into sidewalk. I did start a couple of businesses but failed to make any money and landed myself in debt which, thankfully, i've now managed to pay off.
For the past 8 months i've been entirely sidewalk, relying on government handouts for everything, which feels like shit but at the same time i've been taking action by learning web development, marketing and reading The Millionaire Fastlane
I'm determined to pull myself out of this hole. My youngest child starts school next year so I want to start working on something now but i'm struggling to come up with ideas. My primary goal is just to earn enough so that I no longer have to claim any financial assistance so i'm focusing on that for now.
Anyway, thank you for accepting me into this forum. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and welcome any advice you may have.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
